Kelman comments on Hendrix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devil_Abroad

So Simms confirms Rosehill has nothing to do with Cardiff (he did have a pop at Lord for biting) - it will all come out when Braehead play that particular team which has this 'person' that tried to stop his Visa application. Sounds to me like they must know who it is and this after Sunday's game otherwise he wouldn't have been moaning at our bench.

Also knows what Cardiff have against Kurka but won't say.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

kettdevil1

Classic Simms.... I know something that you don't......

I really can't believe that one person or team could block a visa, the hockey world really isn't that powerful.

kettdevil1

True, but it still feels a little manufactured to me, Rosehill's past wasn't exactly a secret and would undoubtedly be noted by the relevant authorities.

I just can't see why anyone would raise a concern as it would come across as petty and the end result would be the loss of goodwill, reputation if it comes out and the possibility of meeting a (very) fired up team come the start of the season.

Devil_Abroad

Well I can't answer for the person's motives as I don;t know who it is - however it is clear it isn't Andrew Lord and most if not all of us believed it wasn't him. I guess Hendrikx and Rosehill have some humble pie to eat and bridges to build.

Or not. Who cares. If they want to be pissed off let them. There are 100 people who's hand I won't shake, I really don't get or care why this is an issue. Hendo is obviously pissed off we went another direction. Rosehill apparently thinks someone tried to cost him a job opportunity so he's got a stick up his ass. This is boring.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Gazza272

They obviously can't as the visa wasn't blocked!
It's a weird thing the UKVI and visas.

My guess is someone saw that Rosehill had a conviction on his record from back home, and raised this concern with the UKVI. Anyone can raise an objection if they know an application is pending, which everyone in the hockey world did.

My guess is that Rosehill got through due to his NHL pedigree which would have given him some dispensation.

I can certainly see an owner raising this concern, should the rosehill experiment not work it could have a knock on effect of everyone's recruitment next season.

i guess we will find out who it was later in the season....

voth26

So Simms confirms Rosehill has nothing to do with Cardiff (he did have a pop at Lord for biting) - it will all come out when Braehead play that particular team which has this 'person' that tried to stop his Visa application. Sounds to me like they must know who it is and this after Sunday's game otherwise he wouldn't have been moaning at our bench.

Also knows what Cardiff have against Kurka but won't say.

where did you see this about simms

voth26

Well I can't answer for the person's motives as I don;t know who it is - however it is clear it isn't Andrew Lord and most if not all of us believed it wasn't him. I guess Hendrikx and Rosehill have some humble pie to eat and bridges to build.

The question is are they big enough and man enough to issue an apology to Lord and the Devils!! i think not

terry hunt

Mods will you please stop this. Dragging our owners and management into this infantile tittle tattle.
We play the Panthers Saturday and it looks like a massive crowd want to see our Devils play.

ASHIPP

Agree with Terry. Mods - this thread really does need locking now. Full scale analysis of what is pure speculation and gossip that is detrimental our club and team at the mo - it's not helping.
Can't influence what happens on Twitter but at least we could turn our discussion to meaningful debate on the Devils v Panthers game thread.

Devil_Abroad

The question is are they big enough and man enough to issue an apology to Lord and the Devils!! i think not
Hendrikx I think is a separate issue between him and Lord - hopefully one missing handshake has helped him to move on. I hope Rosehill has a quiet word with Lord on his issue - don't think we will see anything public. Agree with Lord's request, go to him privately.

Can't see Kurka adding anything else now Todd has fired across his broadside.

Hopefully that's an end to it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.