Jeff Pierce joins the Devils!

E.D.S.

J.B said:
E.D.S. said:
J.B said:
I was referring to his stats which is what you're quite keen to judge a player on. Was it 50 goals 2 years ago and how many last year?
Believe it was 43 last year in the league and 48 the year before. Not quite sure of the relevance though?

I gave my opinion and clearly most of you don't agree. Fair enough. Surprised that anyone could think I'm not a Blaze fan though :?
Fair play JB. Good debate. Wasn't sure what Fulgram ended up with, just know he started a bit slow.

Gazza272

J.B said:
Looks like he should be a decent player but if he is expected to play on the 1st line and replace Pelle, perhaps would have hoped for slightly better?

I'll say you to you J.B

After the summer we have had, would you have expected us to sign this guy and Frank?

That's some stella work by G it really is

Gazza272 said:
After the summer we have had, would you have expected us to sign this guy and Frank?
Honestly, Yes I did. You are still the Cardiff Devils with all the history, you still have the Cardiff Business School and despite the rumours, you clearly still have a very decent budget. You only have to look at Sheffield to see that players aren't concerned about joining a club that has gone bust in the past and whilst it isn't nice to say this for the creditors and people left out of pocket, this is probably the best you could have hoped for as you've now got Ragan's full attention back and he is a stubborn git so you can bet he'll be putting all his resources into winning the Devils the title this year to try and prove something.