Inferno Player Sponsorship 2010 - 2011

mazza03

I'm afraid I have to pull out sorry, but checking my finances my pension wont stretch, unless of course the government give me a rise. :lol:

James

Administrator
Thread starter #42
No problem, I've removed you from the list.

I will be collecting money at home games from now on. I will be at my usual spot at the plexi opposite skate hire.

James

Administrator
Thread starter #44
I'll be collecting again at my usual place tonight. It would be good to get all the money in by Christmas. If you haven't put your name down to sponsor and want too there is still time.

thanks
James

James said:
I'll be collecting again at my usual place tonight. It would be good to get all the money in by Christmas. If you haven't put your name down to sponsor and want too there is still time.

thanks
James
James, where is your usual place please?

James

Administrator
Thread starter #52
Sheincar said:
What is the position with this as we don't seem to have reached the 40 people needed?
I've handed over money for the first half (making up the shortfall myself so hurry up and pay people who haven't :) ) and we are now in the programme. I assume they wont announce it till they have had a bit more. Simon is aware we might not reach the magic 40 but if we don't as long as we get close they should be a bit forgiving.

Hi James,

If you are still looking for people I'd like to sign up.
I can bring the money along to the game this week,
Just let me know where to find you.

:)

Hi James,

This one kind of slipped by me, I really surprised even shocked that you have not made the numbers yet especially give the Devils performance, media coverage and positive feed back the Inferno its self gets.

Put me down on the list also and I will see you Wednesday with my £25 if you will be there.

James

Administrator
Thread starter #55
Thanks guys ... I wont be at the game tonight but Im usually to be found standing opposite skate hire. I'm the only guy there abouts with long hair so cant be missed

James

Administrator
Thread starter #60
Thanks draig-goch

buzzwagon, I honestly don't know the answer to that. I'll ask the club. Lets hope not though. :)