Inferno Player Sponsorship 2010 - 2011

James

Administrator
Thread starter #1
After the success of last years player sponsorship programme, and due to popular request, we are going to do it all again this year. This year the Inferno is proud to sponsor defence-man Mark Smith.
Sponsorship is limited to 40 places and will cost £25 as last year. Your sponsorship entitles you to be entered into a draw for Mr Smiths shirt and like last year there may well be other goodies or opportunities to raffle off to sponsors. The sponsor shirts this season are not warm ups but will be game worn in a similar style to shirt off his back and even have a natty inferno logo on it. You will also receive a warm glow of satisfaction.

If you are interested in being part of the sponsorship programme PM me and I will add you to a list on this thread. Payment can be made at home matches.

Questions
Why Mark Smith, not a Brit?
The Devils have done a fantastic job with sponsorship this year, so much so that when I first went to them to ask them if we could sponsor a player (a couple of months ago) all the players were already sponsored. Fortunately for us Mark became available and we were at the front of a long reserve sponsorship list
When will the draw be made
Assuming people are prompt with their sponsorship, we'd like to make the shirt draw before Christmas to give the winner a nice Christmas present and a chance to wear the shirt this season.

James

Administrator
Thread starter #2
Re: Player Sponsorship 2010 - 2011

1) James - Paid
2) TheStub - Paid
3) Finny - Paid
4) Sheincar - Paid
5) Ger-Devils - Paid
6) Wildthing74
7) Gneissgirl1 - Paid
8) Steve - Paid
9) BecAndSi - Paid
10) Eskarin
11) JPM42 - Paid
12) Ashipp - Paid
13) Old17New2 - Paid
14) Nott Simpson - Paid
15) NoisyGirl
16) Martynwo
17) Jez - Paid
19) Clairey_Faerie - Paid
19) Drainage
20) Cardiffdevil
21) Ruthiec - Paid
22) Brooke - Paid
23) Cookies_Naughtyboy - Paid
24) Niwoke - Paid
25) Bob the Driver - Paid
26) KeenOnThePlexi - Paid
27) Clare - Paid
28) Jen Maclaren - Paid
29) Red Red Raz - Paid
30) Toy Car UK - Paid
31) draig-goch - Paid

Sorry, been trying for ages to sent a pm, but I must be doing something wrong!

Can you add my name to the list please.

Thanks

Mags

James

Administrator
Thread starter #5

Both added. Feel free to post on this thread if you want to sponsor but can't PM for any reason.

Thanks to everyone who has sponsored so far

James

Ger-Devils

James, when you draw the shirt out......noodles shouldn't be allowed in it! He won the shirt of his back last night!

James

Administrator
Thread starter #11

Eskarin said:
I'm happy to contribute £25.
My only question is when do you require the money by?
You can pass on the money during any Home game. The sooner the better but ideally by the end of Nov at the latest.

Finny

Am I the only person surprised we haven't had more people sign up for this so far?

I think its the title of the thread, I didn't read it until today, I had no intention of sponsoring a player in full myself, thats what I thought the thread was about, maybe you should change it to The Inferno player sponsorship or something along those lines

PLEASE COUNT ME IN !

What happened to the suggestion of a photo being taken with the player we sponsor, I don't remember this happening last year.

Couldn't we have it done on a match night after the game or something on the red carpet as I can't stay up on the ice :oops: Would be a nice momento if the club and Helen would oblige :?: A group one, obviously not individual pics

James

Administrator
Thread starter #20
NOISYGIRL said:
What happened to the suggestion of a photo being taken with the player we sponsor, I don't remember this happening last year.

Couldn't we have it done on a match night after the game or something on the red carpet as I can't stay up on the ice :oops: Would be a nice momento if the club and Helen would oblige :?: A group one, obviously not individual pics
We can see if we can organise a game to do this at, I'm sure the club would be happy to oblige. Sorry if it got forgotten last year. We are up to 19 sponsors now so almost at the 1/2 way point.
Thanks all so far.