Inferno Exclusive!! - The REAL reason the game is delayed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shiney35 said:
Get a life, my comment 'it was worth it' was a tongue in cheek post as the nature of all these threads are pretty pathetic. Chris you should know better and know I would not post something inflamatory. I was there with all the devils fans in Belfast and as usual the old rumour mongers are upto their normal tricks. On about sacking people, unbelievable!!!!!! The dirvers were not out getting drunk, so stop the witch hunt now.

The drivers worked their Boll*#s of to get the kit back so that there could be a game last night. About time you all started to give them the respect that they are due. Shame on you Devil Fans who are criticising the drivers.
You reap what you sow. On one hand you're saying it's a tongue in cheek comment and on the other hand you're telling fans it's shameful to criticise the drivers, even though you were the one to "confirm" they were out getting drunk with you. Make your mind up. It's hardly surprising that people have started a 'witch hunt' as you put it, because you have inflamed the situation...that one comment hardly diffused the matter did it?!

Holl_5 said:
You reap what you sow. On one hand you're saying it's a tongue in cheek comment and on the other hand you're telling fans it's shameful to criticise the drivers, even though you were the one to "confirm" they were out getting drunk with you. Make your mind up. It's hardly surprising that people have started a 'witch hunt' as you put it, because you have inflamed the situation...that one comment hardly diffused the matter did it?!
saying they were out was probably meant tounge in cheek/sarcasm..as majority of the first lot of posts on this thread are.

Holl_5 said:
Shiney35 said:
Get a life, my comment 'it was worth it' was a tongue in cheek post as the nature of all these threads are pretty pathetic. Chris you should know better and know I would not post something inflamatory. I was there with all the devils fans in Belfast and as usual the old rumour mongers are upto their normal tricks. On about sacking people, unbelievable!!!!!! The dirvers were not out getting drunk, so stop the witch hunt now.

The drivers worked their Boll*#s of to get the kit back so that there could be a game last night. About time you all started to give them the respect that they are due. Shame on you Devil Fans who are criticising the drivers.
What do you want to happen. Do you want them all sacked even though they went above the call of duty?

m The whole of the first part of this topic was humerous. Some of you have then turned it into a witch hunt. You seriously need to get a sense of humour. People calling for people to be sacked, it's a disgrace. I was there and there were no drunken drivers out with us. Were you there, or was devil dom there or anybody else who has put such crap on here. 2 guys bust there balls to get back so that the game could go ahead and this is how they are treated. If I was in there shoes and reading this pile of crap I would tell you where to stick it.

Guys well done for getting the kit back even though all the forces were against you getting back. Thanks for driving at 3.30am in the morning to make the ferry from dublin to holyhead. Thanks for sleeping in the van and losing lots of sleep for us grateful devils fans. Thanks for the effort some of us really appreciate your comitment.

Finny

Thread starter #45
bubbles said:
Guys well done for getting the kit back even though all the forces were against you getting back. Thanks for driving at 3.30am in the morning to make the ferry from dublin to holyhead. Thanks for sleeping in the van and losing lots of sleep for us grateful devils fans. Thanks for the effort some of us really appreciate your comitment.
Lots of rumours going around. I was told they slept in a hotel.....

Chris

Administrator

I'm supposed to know better because I read your post at face value? Perhaps it should have been made clear that it was a joke as I don't seem to be the only person to have taken it at face value.

I think it's fairly obvious the thread has moved on from the 'joke' posts at the start of the thread...

Chris.

Holl_5 said:
Shiney35 said:

Let's clear this up once and for all.............I posted on the other thread yesterday about it being shameful to criticise the drivers and still stand by this. My partner bubbles posted the joke about them on this thread today as I left myself logged in on his laptop, for those of you who know bubbles his comment is typical of him! In bad taste granted and I have blasted him for using my log on but this thread was a joke in the first place......cheers babe :roll:

OMG and now I'm logged on as bubbles lol!!!!

Shiney 35....is over and out!!!!

Finny

Thread starter #48
So anyway....back on topic....

Did we all enjoy Doctor Who? I was too tired to hang around and ask Brad's opinion of it last night/this morning.
Will try and ask the question tonight if I get a chance...

How the hell can you blame us and make out we are the ones in the wrong because we took the post seriously and reacted to it, when the post that caused all this calls for sacking was from you???? It wasn't clear that it was a joke in anyway and many of us don't know you personally to know this.

Jones72

Finny said:
So anyway....back on topic....

Did we all enjoy Doctor Who? I was too tired to hang around and ask Brad's opinion of it last night/this morning.
Will try and ask the question tonight if I get a chance...
Just to be sure...was that post a joke or dead serious?

nmase20 said:
How the hell can you blame us and make out we are the ones in the wrong because we took the post seriously and reacted to it, when the post that caused all this calls for sacking was from you???? It wasn't clear that it was a joke in anyway and many of us don't know you personally to know this.

I blame you all From your reaction and other peoples.

The whole topic was humerous!!!!!

People are to easily ready to think the worse. And if you read it on page 2 against the flow of the topic DevilDom posts an uneeeded post accusing the drivers of drinking and being drunk!!!

And Chris you know who Shiney 35 is and yet reading back through you add fuel.

This was a joke topic from beginnng and should have been treated has what is was. Lets make it clear I never mentioned the sack or anything similar. It was a joke. How sad that you want to jump on the bandwagon and call for people to be sacked on tha basis of a posting on a joke topic. I suggest you read this topic again right upto the posting and then you will get the humour of it all.

I suggest that you all have a go at the people who actually started the drunken rumour, as my response was to kill it dead. Obviously didn't work and I apologise for the lack of humour amongst the Devils Fans. Drivers I apologise that my joke in a joke topic was taken totally wrong. I only hope the other people involved in such malicious gossip publicly apologise to you as well. Sorry guys you do a great job that is not recognised. keep up the good work.

Status
Not open for further replies.