Inferno Exclusive!! - The REAL reason the game is delayed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finny

Thread starter #1
Have just got off the phone to a secret source whose brother once dated a girl who flashed her boobs at one of the players in a bar last season.

The kit was actually flown by private helicopter this morning by Mr T (under seditive of course) this morning. It is at the rink now as we speak.

All this nonsense about going by ferry, missing the ferry because of weather/delayed face off etc is a complete fabrication.

The game has been delayed by request of Brad Voth. He wanted to watch Doctor Who at 7pm, and a 9pm face off will allow him to watch this, and still get to the rink in time.
Brad never misses an episode of Doctor Who, when there is a whole series on he makes sure he is banned for all those Saturday games.

FACT!

osh

Hey Finny, you stated last week that you hoped the league would deduct 2 points from Belfast for the flights fiasco etc. Now, the Devils are the cause of this week's delay, so according to your way of thinking, should we forfeit the 2 points this week ?? NO, I didn't think so somehow.

Finny said:
Have just got off the phone to a secret source whose brother once dated a girl who flashed her boobs at one of the players in a bar last season./quote]

Do you have pictures to prove this?
Thanks for the Dr Who reminder, thought I was going to miss it. Good old Brad.

Finny

Thread starter #7
osh said:
Hey Finny, you stated last week that you hoped the league would deduct 2 points from Belfast for the flights fiasco etc. Now, the Devils are the cause of this week's delay, so according to your way of thinking, should we forfeit the 2 points this week ?? NO, I didn't think so somehow.
Of course. I'm unashamedly being two-faced and not suggesting that Belfast should be docked the two points. Again.
I'm yet to come up with a reason why Nottingham could be docked two points too. On the plus side I do now have an extra 3 hours to come up with a reason......

Finny

Thread starter #8
And another positive, it now means we can all watch the 1 hour special on Girls Aloud videos. It's on 4Music now.

mazza03

Finny said:
And another positive, it now means we can all watch the 1 hour special on Girls Aloud videos. It's on 4Music now.
Do we have to???????????????? Please sir I aint done nuffin wrong so you can't make me watch them. :lol:

DevilDom

I know the real reason the kit was late.

I was told by a source at the clube that the driver got drunk in Belfast last night and missed his ferry this morning!

Finny said:
Have just got off the phone to a secret source whose brother once dated a girl who flashed her boobs at one of the players in a bar last season.

The kit was actually flown by private helicopter this morning by Mr T (under seditive of course) this morning. It is at the rink now as we speak.

All this nonsense about going by ferry, missing the ferry because of weather/delayed face off etc is a complete fabrication.

The game has been delayed by request of Brad Voth. He wanted to watch Doctor Who at 7pm, and a 9pm face off will allow him to watch this, and still get to the rink in time.
Brad never misses an episode of Doctor Who, when there is a whole series on he makes sure he is banned for all those Saturday games.

FACT!
Finny, you really are one sad person who won't have a bad word said about this club, what is your position in the Devils i would love to know?
cheers Dave.

Finny

Thread starter #14
dave hardman said:
Finny, you really are one sad person who won't have a bad word said about this club, what is your position in the Devils i would love to know?
cheers Dave.
Statistician.
What happened to you to lose your sense of humour?

DevilDom said:

I was told by a source at the clube that the driver got drunk in Belfast last night and missed his ferry this morning!
Yep with us. LOL, it was worth it though!!!!!!!

DevilDom

Shiney35 said:
DevilDom said:

Well, it might have been worth it for you, but I'm sure the Devils management arn't thinking that this morning with the lost revenue from the game and the possible impact on the performance, especially as some players only had a few minutes warm up. I would estimate that last nights attendance was about half what it would have been had the game started on time. Add in the knock affect of all the extras bought at the rink and it adds up to a costly piss-up by you and your friend for the club.

DevilDom

Oh and I would expect the driver should get dismissed fro gross misconduct so it may add up to be very costly to him as well, looking for a new job in this market place.

Shiney35 said:
DevilDom said:

Considering the circumstances that has to be the most idiotic post ever!!!! :roll:

DevilDom

nmase20 said:
if thats true than that is pretty shocking tbh.
Totally agree. I just hope this guy gets suitable punishment - i.e. doc his wages the lost revenue from the game or simply dismissed for gross-misconduct. How Sliput can say it was worth it amazes me.

Status
Not open for further replies.