Increased activity outside IAW …..

mjh

It's well written but clearly WG are intent on not budging. It's only one facility compared to the many around the UK. It's on an arbitrary list and they're not going to begin making further exceptions at present. Our only hope is they see this as a good PR exercise and look to capitalise on the vaccine progress here in Wales. Perfectly legitimate to lobby WG and Mr Drakeford. Nothing disrespectful about that and holding politicians to account. Saw that in the interesting singing example above...

matbur

Who's organising it?

Can they DM me please.

Also, Scotland aiming to reduce almost all restrictions from August 8th, however indoor restrictions will be reduced to 1 metre. I would expect us to do something similar.

Earnie

I am being a little pedantic here - say ones nose and mouth is level within the
middle of one seat. The distance to the middle of the adjoining seat must be close to a metre?

august04 2.0

Who's organising it?

Can they DM me please.

Also, Scotland aiming to reduce almost all restrictions from August 8th, however indoor restrictions will be reduced to 1 metre. I would expect us to do something similar.
It’s been a bit of a theme throughout the pandemic - more often than not, we copy Scotland, only about 3 weeks later….you might be right here, which would be a disaster for the Devils.

Wannabe2

I am being a little pedantic here - say ones nose and mouth is level within the
middle of one seat. The distance to the middle of the adjoining seat must be close to a metre?
If it ain’t, every other person will have to spend all night facing side wards which won’t be clever. Unless a pretty girl is sat next to you.

moggy#9

It’s been a bit of a theme throughout the pandemic - more often than not, we copy Scotland, only about 3 weeks later….you might be right here, which would be a disaster for the Devils.
This is really where all the UK clubs need to come together in their response to this. Devolution is a nightmare for a UK-wide sport. What we need to discuss is, where other requirements are impractical, what compensating controls can be implemented to reduce the risk to something the authorities, the clubs, and the fans can live with. I would seriously interested to know what the quantifiable level of risk is if all attendees are fully vaccinated and wearing masks.

moggy#9

Lots of our fans are children who won’t be vaccinated, or young adults what do we do with them.???
We're supposed to be on track for all adults to be vaccinated. Some environments seem to be offering certain tests as an alternative. I suspect that there may be no easy answer though.