Giants webcast

august04 2.0

Anyone actually watching the game? Is it similar to the home game? Devils making silly mistakes or are the Giants just in scoring mode?
A bit more possession that second period after the extended powerplays. One thing is for sure for me, we will leak more goals than last year so we need to get these guys firing in the next couple of weeks. Not easy without Coughler and Reid though, unfortunate start to the season for Coughler in particular.

Wannabe2

Thread starter #64
Passing so so sloppy, it’s as boring as last night unfortunately. It’s early days yes, but it’s looking very poor so far,

Hedd Wyn John

A bit more possession that second period after the extended powerplays. One thing is for sure for me, we will leak more goals than last year so we need to get these guys firing in the next couple of weeks. Not easy without Coughler and Reid though, unfortunate start to the season for Coughler in particular.
Reid iced last night, is he not playing tonight?

Diablo3

Passing so so sloppy, it’s as boring as last night unfortunately. It’s early days yes, but it’s looking very poor so far,
Unfortunately they way to beat the high press of the Giants is to pass your way out and we are nowhere near that YET. I'm sure with a bit more ice time we will be, as you do see flashes of potential

august04 2.0

Unfortunately they way to beat the high press of the Giants is to pass your way out and we are nowhere near that YET. I'm sure with a bit more ice time we will be, as you do see flashes of potential
I haven’t seen many flashes of anything yet in 5 periods. Fingers crossed for the third tonight…..

we were never going to win in belfast 2 imports down and against a 15 or 16 import man squad.its just a friendly which means nothing.remember we lost 8-1 in sheffield in the cc well that team won the league and cc cup.id be concerned if we were losing to them with 14 imports like it will be when we face them in the league.