Giants webcast

Samael

That’s not what you stated in your original post I commented on. If it was I wouldn’t have said anything.
You’ll see that if you re-read it.
Don’t come round here with your big words either :)
I know what l typed/stated, l typed/stated it.....

You seem to be intent on having a dig at Wannabe (my opinion) but he isn't the first one to throw insults on the inferno this season (fact). You might want to have a look at the New Devils Jersey thread, there was a lot of vitriol and back handed insults there which Wannabe had nothing to do with(fact) . As l said in my original post, most of the time l don't agree with him (fact). Also none of this has got anything to do with the topic of the actual thread, the Belfast webcast (fact) so let's leave it there shall we, or would you rather l put on a red nose and a multicoloured wig and you put on a red ring master's coat and a top hat.

Last edited:
I know what l typed/stated, l typed/stated it.....

You seem to be intent on having a dig at Wannabe (my opinion) but he isn't the first one to throw insults on the inferno this season (fact). You might want to have a look at the New Devils Jersey thread, there was a lot of vitriol and back handed insults there which Wannabe had nothing to do with(fact) . As l said in my original post, most of the time l don't agree with him (fact). Also none of this has got anything to do with the topic of the actual thread, the Belfast webcast (fact) so let's leave it there shall we, or would you rather l put on a red nose and a multicoloured wig and you put on a red ring master's coat and a top hat.

Sooooo moving on. What about Belfast charging £15 for a pre season game.. Bloody rip off.;);)

BostonBart22

Sooooo moving on. What about Belfast charging £15 for a pre season game.. Bloody rip off.;);)
could be to do with luring conway back with a massive payrise and need 15.00 webcasts to pay for that, wouldnt be surprised if he is the highest earner in the lge right now...ok they charged 15.00 for this freindly, whats to say it wont go up to 17.50 when the real games start.

Samael

What's up with those 'pro authentic jersey's' on your website too? £120!! :oops: That's silly money for a subliminated top with an embroidered crest. Although your replicas are cheaper than ours at only £60.

MA18

People see games differently. From sitting behind Bowns for 2 periods, he looked "uncomfortable" for some reason. Exhibition game or whatever, I was surprised to see him start to be honest. Was he bad. Hmmmm. He could definitely have been better.
He made some excellent saves friday night tbh, obviously outskaters are rusty as with netties, there's a lot of pressure on ben this time as his last season with us wasn't the greatest, may need a fresh start again with a new nettie coach, that may help[/QUOTE]

He’s often slightly out of position hence the dramatic highlight reel saves where he flaps around and ends up on his back (thankfully with the puck most of the time).
His stance is very upright with a big 5 hole, be interesting to see how many goals go that way this year.
He’s very reluctant to play the puck too.

He went away to Europe and I don’t think it really worked out for him, his last outing with GB wasn’t great.

I’ll get behind him and support of course but I do think we’ve gone backwards in that position this year.

What's up with those 'pro authentic jersey's' on your website too? £120!! :oops: That's silly money for a subliminated top with an embroidered crest. Although your replicas are cheaper than ours at only £60.
Creative marketing for the easily parted with their money brigade.. Me,mine is for the many beer vouchers you need to get through a game with the Devils.

He made some excellent saves friday night tbh, obviously outskaters are rusty as with netties, there's a lot of pressure on ben this time as his last season with us wasn't the greatest, may need a fresh start again with a new nettie coach, that may help
He’s often slightly out of position hence the dramatic highlight reel saves where he flaps around and ends up on his back (thankfully with the puck most of the time).
His stance is very upright with a big 5 hole, be interesting to see how many goals go that way this year.

He went away to Europe and I don’t think it really worked out for him, his last outing with GB wasn’t great.

I’ll get behind him and support of course but I do think we’ve gone backwards in that position this year.[/QUOTE]

Maybe a spell at home will do the world of good.

MA18

I’ll get behind him and support of course but I do think we’ve gone backwards in that position this year.

Maybe a spell at home will do the world of good.[/QUOTE]
Sheffield? ;)

I hope it works out.

Samael

Creative marketing for the easily parted with their money brigade.. Me,mine is for the many beer vouchers you need to get through a game with the Devils.
You lot are sponsored by Heineken too aren't you? I'd rather drink water than that piss but each to their own even if they were the league sponsors before Belfast even existed.

I quite enjoy the match ups between
Cardiff and Belfast as they are usually close and physical, l suppose a Giants fan would be driven to drink though as you usually end up coming second best. I'm looking forward to us taking on Nottingham more this year though as l don't see them running out of puff by January. Will just have to wait and see.