Giants Vs Devils - League - 6th Nov 22 - 16:00 FO

jenks33

As a fellow fan of the Devils , i don't normally comment on much of what gets said in this forum but what absoulte joke 90% of you so called 'FANS' are. Things aren't going right, 3 games in 5 days and all you can do is slate the team, no wonder Tk is off social media, no wonder there is no more player/ club officials interviews...its for this very reason. How about getting behind them when its very much need, through thick and thin, good times and bad. No where close to the Regan days so just pause before you start writing bollocks and just move on to the next game. Enjoy the fact we are a club with good owners, striving to make the club even better than it is!
Let me guess, you’re not watching tonight’s game either? If you are I honestly don’t see how you can excuse that second period. I will 100% back my team if they’re giving everything. There was an embarrassing lack of character and effort in that second period. It was appalling

Hockeymad

As a fellow fan of the Devils , i don't normally comment on much of what gets said in this forum but what absoulte joke 90% of you so called 'FANS' are. Things aren't going right, 3 games in 5 days and all you can do is slate the team, no wonder Tk is off social media, no wonder there is no more player/ club officials interviews...its for this very reason. How about getting behind them when its very much need, through thick and thin, good times and bad. No where close to the Regan days so just pause before you start writing bollocks and just move on to the next game. Enjoy the fact we are a club with good owners, striving to make the club even better than it is!
Finally someone with some sense

It’s fans like you that are an owners dream. Happy to blindly accept any mediocrity served up.
if the players/team are bad enough that they’ve conceded 9 goals in two periods against a title rival then they should expect to be criticised.
If you that good Remps, send your cv in to the owners, become the coach and scout and get the team going...so many negative comments its just an embarrassment. Maybe i will just not read this forum from now on, so many arm chair coaches who have been there and done, watching hockey for 15 years now and this Devils fan base gets worse year on year

ASHIPP

Sad thing is that there are a handful of players who are giving it absolutely everything in their shifts. Feel very sorry for them.

Feel sorry for our fans who made it to Belfast to support the team only to witness that performance. And for everyone who bought the livestream.

It's got to be hurting the Club to have paid all that money for the team to travel to Belfast, only to be given a complete masterclass by the Giants. Imagine the journey home:mad:

Last edited:

Diablo3

If you that good Remps, send your cv in to the owners, become the coach and scout and get the team going...so many negative comments its just an embarrassment. Maybe i will just not read this forum from now on, so many arm chair coaches who have been there and done, watching hockey for 15 years now and this Devils fan base gets worse year on year
It's not armchair coaching, I don't care what sport you follow, you lose that heavily fans are going to complain. They have every right to do so.

jenks33

Another thing about all this “tiredness” talk is Belfast are probably just as tired. Raine and Angeli have missed most games this season so some of their players have had to play a lot of minutes. Yes they’ve played less league games but they obviously had those 6 CHL games plus every away game for them is a ball ache travel wise. Yes they’ve got good players but far more character than us by the looks of it!