Giants v Devils - Fri/Sat 17/18 Feb 2017 - League - FO 7pm

I believed we had to win the first game to get something from this weekend. We did that in the win of the season for me!!! I think they are now sitting in their dressing room shellshocked!!I now think it's a 4pt weekend on the cards!!

Not sure where I heard it, but Lordo has looked at Alex Furgeson and how he exerted preasure towards the end to win a game. Mind you, it could have been an alchohol and cheese fueld dream! The league is there for the taking my fellow Devils!!!

august04

I believed we had to win the first game to get something from this weekend. We did that in the win of the season for me!!! I think they are now sitting in their dressing room shellshocked!!I now think it's a 4pt weekend on the cards!!
I'm sitting in my living room shell shocked too! The first 2 periods were dreadful but we absolutely dominated them in the third, to clinch a crucial win. Haddad is on a different planet at the moment, my player of the year by an absolute mile. Great result Devils, a win tomorrow please and we'll be celebrating sooner rather than later.....

Finny

I actually didn't think we played that bad first period. We probably created more chances but Belfast created the better chances. Thought 2-0 was tough on us.

Second period we were awful. Couldn't pass. Wouldn't shoot. Turnover after turnover. Lucky to only concede one goal.

Third period we were sensational. Massive increase in effort and forecheck and Belfast couldn't handle us.

Belfast looked like a team that had lost 5-1 to us a week ago and fell apart in Fife last game. They came out hitting hard, looking to get revenge for those losses. But once we scored a second they collapsed and from that point there only looked like being one winner.

Minimum from the weekend was a point. 2 points in regulation tonight means anything tomorrow is a bonus.

Devil94

Oh my word that's incredible. Was following on twitter and mnl and when we scored the second I just had a feeling we would go on and get two points. It's a feeling that I haven't had with Devils teams of recent years, but these guys have some guts and character, and they can pull it out of the bag.

Get in there boys.

Wow, what a comeback. To get anything out of that game from 3-0 down but to get a regulation win, thats massive! The Devils are on fire and they need to keep this intensity up, forget about the points difference and continue to play one game at a time. I can't imagine they would think any other way especially losing out by a fraction the last 2 years

Go Devils!!!!

jenks33

What a win. Very average for two periods but what a third. We never would have won that game last year. Still early days but I think that's the match that we'll look back on and say ' we won the title that night'. Belfast must be as flat as a pancake, I expect us to pick up another 2 points tomorrow night now