Gerad Adams

Electro

Wonder if we could see G arriving as the new chairman of the EIHL. someone not connected to any club, very knowledgable about the league, and it's needs. Hard working, very passionate about the game, and it's fans. For me that would be a good call.
Interesting.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Electro

Morning Electro! Oh how I've missed your postings of nonsense.
Morning.

The owners have no history of running a hockey club and so we can't really trust them to make the right decisions. They do run multi-million dollar companies - but that's irrelevant.
Todd Kelman has no history of winning the league. Except when he won it several times as a player and a GM. But that's irrelevant.
Andrew Lord won a trophy in each of his two seasons as coach. Which is better than Adams. But that's irrelevant.
We're top of the league and have a winning record against both our nearest rivals. But that's irrelevant.
A lot of wrong assumptions.

What they all need to do is listen to you. Someone who doesn't go to games or watch games online and who doesn't know the difference between 'their' and 'there' or "your" and "you're".
More wrong assumptions.

Please stop with the thread disruption.

I'm fully entitled to an opinion, you wrote we are allowed to.

Stop writing false comments concerning my attendance of games, you are completely incorrect.

We are all guilty of poor grammar, it bears no relation to lack of knowledge of the subject matter, so please stop belittling me, l have feelings, l am human.

I got a temporary ban for taking threads off topic, l don't have the luxury of phoning the guys who struggle to moderate the site or the friend network that protects you. If your so concerned with the direction the fan base is taking here, one that does not agree with you, stop acting like the self appointed bully, it's frankly pathetic.

If I'm so irrelevant and pathetic, have no knowledge of what I'm writing, why press me any attention?

Don't bother answering, it's pretty pathetic, being able to predict your bullshit.

youngbob

Wonder if we could see G arriving as the new chairman of the EIHL. someone not connected to any club, very knowledgable about the league, and it's needs. Hard working, very passionate about the game, and it's fans. For me that would be a good call.
That could be an interesting proposition, a club-independent chairman, who knows the game, could be just what the EIHL needs

mazza03

I\ve one thing to say.....leave Lordo alone we do not want to change coaches, why would we? We are 1st in the league and playing well most of the time.

Finny

Bullying? Oh please.

As I said, everyone is entitled to their opinion. But by posting that opinion on here you have to accept that people will reply with an opinion on your opinion. That's what I've done.

It's not my fault I've been able to rubbish your theories with facts.

I was a big fan of Adams when he was here. He overachieved in tough circumstances and it was no surprise he had success in Sheffield with a big budget. But to suggest we should look to replace Lord with him at this stage of the season is ridiculous.
It should also be pointed out that before he was sacked by Cardiff Adams was getting a lot of criticism on here from certain fans. It seems to be a habit of all sports forums that some fans are never happy with the coach as they won't do everything that fan believes.
"We don't have enough fights - sack the coach"
"We don't have enough skill players - sack the coach"
"We don't score enough goals - sack the coach"
"We are too offensive and concede too many goals - sack the coach"
Some fans would want the coach sacked even if they were top of the league......

Electro

Bullying? Oh please.

As I said, everyone is entitled to their opinion. But by posting that opinion on here you have to accept that people will reply with an opinion on your opinion. That's what I've done.

Bullying, absolutely Yes you and others are targeting me.

I have no issue with you or your opinion, but you blankly refute topics that l know you have no knowledge of, this is not a court of law, l, as you do not need to provide any evidence.

You have proclaimed yourself as some chief prosecutor, it's pathetic and frankly undermines your intelligence.

Can we please please for the love of god return to the topics of the forum.

Electro

It's not my fault I've been able to rubbish your theories with facts.

I was a big fan of Adams when he was here. He overachieved in tough circumstances and it was no surprise he had success in Sheffield with a big budget. But to suggest we should look to replace Lord with him at this stage of the season is ridiculous.
It should also be pointed out that before he was sacked by Cardiff Adams was getting a lot of criticism on here from certain fans. It seems to be a habit of all sports forums that some fans are never happy with the coach as they won't do everything that fan believes.
"We don't have enough fights - sack the coach"
"We don't have enough skill players - sack the coach"
"We don't score enough goals - sack the coach"
"We are too offensive and concede too many goals - sack the coach"
Some fans would want the coach sacked even if they were top of the league......
You missed my comments that G was looking at Manchester, that for G to mentor Lord was needed, but unlikely and the recent comment that G was if he does return to U.K. Hockey he'd likely be in a team competing with Lord and Cardiff.

I've never called for Lord to be sacked, mentored yes, assisted yes, returned to playing yes.

Now please go after the posters who want all that

Finny

Hmmm.
So when you said you'd rip up Lord's contract, put him back on the ice full time and get Adams here immediately to coach - that didn't mean you'd sack Lord as Coach?

Surely you can see where the confusion has come from?

Finny

I've never called for Lord to be sacked, mentored yes, assisted yes, returned to playing yes.

Now please go after the posters who want all that
Who else did?
Only you suggested ripping up his contract. I've quickly skimmed through this thread and can't see anyone else suggesting it.
Why did I post directly at you? Because you replied to me. My initial post was to nobody in particular, just a general opinion on what I've read.
For some reason you decided to reply to me. So I replied to you. And now you've thrown a hissy fit and accused me of bullying.

Im starting to wonder if you share this account with someone else you contradict yourself so often. Your first post linked Adams with us or Manchester, and then later you claim nobody has linked him with a club.
Bizarre.

Electro

Never called for Lord to be sacked.

I can not control how people interpret mine or anybody else's comments, I've not made any secret of the fact l support Lord as a coach with potential.

terry hunt

Finny dont you think that buying tickets to games makes every fan a stakeholder in this organisation and is entitled to voice an opinion.
You dont seriously think that Lord and the players are gods and as such must be worshipped.Criticism of sports teams is not blasphemy.
At least not yet.