G Testimonial Season - Mega Thread

It's another day of a growing number of fans echoing their displeasure with the way the club is being run. It's tough because it's causing a lot of long standing and dedicated fans to question their loyalty to the club.

I appreciate that isn't the case for everyone, but for many it is.

TheStub

bluedevil said:
It's another day of a growing number of fans echoing their displeasure with the way the club is being run. It's tough because it's causing a lot of long standing and dedicated fans to question their loyalty to the club.

Ah, so self indulgent, self imposed "tough day".

wildthing74

TheStub said:
bluedevil said:

And back in the real world....

rocketbob

Back on topic, is there any way to get a ticket online as I am travelling down for the game from Newcastle and I don't want to risk not getting a seat.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

TheStub said:
bluedevil said:

So people who feel are falling out of live with something important to them are self indulgent?

Bob, I would be very surprised if the game was sold out, I haven't seen one close since I've been going. The box office are selling tickets, so I'm sure you'll be able too buy over the phone if needed.

mazza03

Can we please keep this on topic and not let it go the way other have? After all this is for G and now nothing to do with the club. :|

rocketbob

bluedevil said:
Bob, I would be very surprised if the game was sold out, I haven't seen one close since I've been going. The box office are selling tickets, so I'm sure you'll be able too buy over the phone if needed.
Thanks Bluedevil. I just managed to get my ticket online and noticed that I didn't have to pay a booking fee. Bonus :D :D .

D

DevilSam

Anyone know if this match is being streamed (not a free stream) anywhere? I can't make it midweek.

Wannabe2

Pretty sure it ain't being streamed, let's ram pack the BBT tomorrow night guys, the return of the Vother and other special ex Devils it's sure to be a belter, let's show Gerad we all appreciate the tremendous job he did for our club, see all you guys there.

Sheincar

Thread starter #74
Can I give a big vote of thanks to Paul Sullivan and his cohorts ( not sure who altogether) for the wonderful video tributes played this evening at the dinner. Just hope some of them if not all are played at the game later.