G Testimonial Season - Mega Thread

osh

ice pie said:
Thanks Osh - does your exclamation mark mean that you think the date is unlikely, or unwise...?
:lol: nothing sinister whatsoever. unlikely ?if the date has been set then it is more than likely to be that date. Unwise, absolutely not, just hope he gets a good crowd to both events. I suppose the exclamation is more an expression of 'joy' that he is still being supported in his testimonial year, good for him eh?

This weekend we can start taking orders for our new range of Red Army Travel and Red Army Invade Scotland merchandise.

We should have a few samples for you to see and touch but the range will include :
Quilted & Fleece lined body warmers
Polo shirts
Zip up hoodies
Beanie hats
As well as the RAT hoodies & T-Shirts from last season.

This year we have decided to donate all of the profits from the merchandise to G's Testimonial fund so dig deep and get those orders in.

Gerald & John

Foxy

Red Army Travel said:
This weekend we can start taking orders for our new range of Red Army Travel and Red Army Invade Scotland merchandise.

We should have a few samples for you to see and touch but the range will include :
Polo shirts
Zip up hoodies
Beanie hats

This year we have decided to donate all of the profits from the merchandise to G's Testimonial fund so dig deep and get those orders in.

Gerald & John
Where can we find these goodies?

Foxy said:
Red Army Travel said:

Polo shirts
Zip up hoodies
Beanie hats

Gerald & John
Where can we find these goodies?
Here we go, we should be able to get any items ordered today by next weekend. You can either collect them on the Sheffield trip or at the rink on Sunday from our sales desk near skate hire.

We can take payments by cheque, credit/debit card (3% charge), PayPal or good old fashioned cash.

First up its the very popular gilet, thermal padding & fleece lined plus it's wind & water proof - Size Small 38" to XXL 50"
Now only £30

Beanie hats with embroidered RAT or Scotland logo £10

Black and red polo shirts with RAT embroidered logo
Small 36" to XXL 48" - £20

Black polo with embroidered Scotland logo - the text should show Red Army Invade Scotland
Small 36" to XXL 48" - £15

Red zip up hoodie with embroidered RAT logo
Small 34" to XXL 52" - £22

As well as the screen printed Red Army Travel hoodies £22 and T-shirts £10 from last season

Don't forget all profits raised will be donated to G's Testimonial
Post your orders here or message us on facebook/twitter

Merry Christmas
Gerald & John

rocketbob

osh said:
mazza03 said:
It's in February not sure of the date
According to last night's programme, the dinner is on Monday 24th February and the game the following night!
Totally gutted that I am not going to be able to make the game (unless someone has a private plane that I can borrow after the game). Any other date from xmas to July would be fine. :(

I hope that both nights are awesome and G gets the send off that he deserves. :RAWK

drainage

Well right turn up for the books my 75 year old Dad declared today he wants to go to Gs race night ! That was way left field! So we will be there!

mazza03

OK folks I went to get my tickets yesterday and I know it's early days before the game but they haven't sold many tickets, so please get buying to support G. :pickle :Banana :pickle :Banana

wildthing74

To those coming to Scotland we still have some Red Army Travel merchandise left to sell and all profits going to G Testinonial. It would be good to see our fans unite and help that too.
It's a tough day today but I feel our fans are more united than ever.