Fournier Released

Eynonz

It's a real shame.

Listening to Wally's latest podcast, he sounded like a real decent bloke with all his fan interaction and helping Cardiff Dragons train off his own back etc.

GAVIN

May be get a but lucky but doubt it...Let's give this a try and see if we get a response @SteveKing... fans deserve some truth and respect for what has happened... feel free to enlighten us?

kettdevil1

May be get a but lucky but doubt it...Let's give this a try and see if we get a response @SteveKing... fans deserve some truth and respect for what has happened... feel free to enlighten us?
I think the issue is how much the club can say about the issue. If anyone remembers the Justin Sawyer incident from way back, the club couldn't say anything as there were legal implications. I suspect the truth will come out at some point but I am pretty certain that this would be the only thing the club will say about the matter.

Rempel16

I think the issue is how much the club can say about the issue. If anyone remembers the Justin Sawyer incident from way back, the club couldn't say anything as there were legal implications. I suspect the truth will come out at some point but I am pretty certain that this would be the only thing the club will say about the matter.
This is my take on it also. Breach of contract doesn't scream 'falling out' or 'refused to wear a jersey' to me.

Kevlar68

I have to say even though i'm really curious to know the reason why i like the stance by the club not to release the reasons why, it's like airing dirty laundry in public, there's no real need for it, it's done, they obviously did it for the good of the club, we should accept that and we move on.

Hedd Wyn John

We can use the same budget tactics as the Giants and Steelers. Our problem will be finding good players with no family
Tbh clubs spend a lot of time lining up players, with what appears to be such a quick dismissal I can't see them having anyone lined up quick enough to get here soon enough to make a difference.

drainage

Why do we deserve the truth ? And not sure what respect has to do with it ? If someone I work with is sacked I would never expect the mangers/HR to bandy about the reason ? Also we have no idea whether there are any legal implications involved ? Sorry but we simply don’t have the right to know everything …..it’s my opinion you may not agree.