Application form for future Devils players:

Do you know what an ice pad is?
Do you know where Cardiff is?
Will you play exciting hockey?
Do you hate the colour orange?
Do you like rainbow coloured shirts?

If yes to all of the above we've got a winner :D

Pembo

So that would be me who bought the jersey last night and obviously I wouldn’t have paid the amount, if I had known he was going today. However I’m not going to sell this lovely pride jersey, as it love them all and collected them all over the years. I only hope I can get it signed before where ever he goes.
Actually if the pride jersey was a factor in him leaving that is an absolute Devils historical merch gold. The shirt that will live on in infamy!!

TL91

Anyone 'itk' actually care to share what they believe happened? Club can't really go into details as employers but we can discuss within reason.
RT. This forum does it a lot; give the nod that they know, without giving anything. All fart, no shit. If anyone does know, care to share?

Devils86

On the Pride stuff, just checked, he was in the 'Hockey is for Everyone' team snip edited video thing on twitter- didn't look all that happy but plenty of players don't enjoy the camera/reading script

Wannabe2

Myself I don’t think the pride shirt has anything to do with Fourniers release, I think it goes far deeper and far more serious than that. Just my opinion but don’t think the shirt has anything to do with it. I love Cardiff, I love being here, I love this club, but although all my team mates are wearing this shirt, I ain’t. Give me a break.

At this stage of the season are we an attractive opportunity for a free agent to come and spend 10 weeks in the UK, the majority of which being spent in Gods Country?

Thoughts?

OJLloyd2

I’m saddened by it, he brought energy and an edge to the team which I felt we were missing without him.

It’s not been a vintage season for feel good moments. But plenty of interesting ones.

My concern relates to how serious this is. There have been plenty of falling out, people enjoying the night life a little bit too much. Can’t say I’ve ever seen us basically sack someone since I went back to watching in 2015.

I suspect something serious enough for us to sack him has a risk of upsetting the apple cart just when we had gotten within reach, as we can see from these latest results.

Here’s hoping we get in a body to replace him who can offer something along the lines of the big body, in your face, style of play.

Kevlar68

So that would be me who bought the jersey last night and obviously I wouldn’t have paid the amount, if I had known he was going today. However I’m not going to sell this lovely pride jersey, as it love them all and collected them all over the years. I only hope I can get it signed before where ever he goes.
I do sympathies with you as not game worn, player been released and only difference now from replica which costs £78 is sponsors patch and name instead of DEVILS 23 but i agree with another poster that they shouldn't have gone to auction with this jersey and maybe raffled it instead.

E.D.S.

Get a life mate you just come on here for a response, so here’s one sod off.
Completely agree Wannabe2. Just a crazy thing to say without any knowledge of why he’s been released. I imagine the club had no choice and acted decisively to protect the Devils name.