Devils Vs Panthers - League - 12th & 13th Feb 22

BostonBart22

Find it hard we cant get much playing in nottingham, especially clan won all their 3 games this season there. if lou gets a ban hope its only 2 games otherwise he will miss sheffield next sunday, mcnally will be back saturday.

Wannabe2

Find it hard we cant get much playing in nottingham, especially clan won all their 3 games this season there. if lou gets a ban hope its only 2 games otherwise he will miss sheffield next sunday, mcnally will be back saturday.
Unfortunately you can get banned for winning a fight in this league.

rolf

I want the finest hockey team in the land, and I want it here, and I want it NOW!!!! Apologies for mis-quoting withnail and I but come on let's get some perspective here. We win without physicality and it is wrong. We fight because we played badly and it is also wrong. We moan because fighting late is embarrassing......what exactly do we want from this team? I imagine if we had Kylie Minogue in hotpants to sing the song at the beginning we would complain that she ain't Paul Sullivan ffs....

august04 2.0

I want the finest hockey team in the land, and I want it here, and I want it NOW!!!! Apologies for mis-quoting withnail and I but come on let's get some perspective here. We win without physicality and it is wrong. We fight because we played badly and it is also wrong. We moan because fighting late is embarrassing......what exactly do we want from this team? I imagine if we had Kylie Minogue in hotpants to sing the song at the beginning we would complain that she ain't Paul Sullivan ffs....
Did you watch the game tonight?

Nice quote but on kylie Minogue, we should be so lucky

moggy#9

We really are a 3rd place team and if you don’t believe that you need a reality check. Now we show a bit of passion again with 4 mins to go, well guess what lads it’s a bit late, 56 mins have gone and now you turn up.
If you look beyond the scorelines at the type of performances it Illuminates a few flaws. How often do we score first in matches? How often do we rely on a purple batch in one period to get a result? How often do we truly dominate a game? How many opportunities do we gift opponents?

Championship teams tend to dominate and find ways to win. They have focus and opponents turn up almost expecting to lose. This team is a lot better than it was a few months ago, but they're not yet the finished product. We have to be honest that Sheffield are the best team this year. We have a great core of players, we need to get them signed as soon as possible.

None of us are saying that and we don’t expect to win them all it’s impossible! But you look at Sheffield and look how consistent they are they find wins even if they ain’t the best team and as much as it pains me to say it it’s theirs this season and we’ll deserved too we haven’t looked like winning the league all season simple as that ! Yes we have played well and had good results but we have also been very poor there is to much inconsistenty in this team this season

Wannabe2

None of us are saying that and we don’t expect to win them all it’s impossible! But you look at Sheffield and look how consistent they are they find wins even if they ain’t the best team and as much as it pains me to say it it’s theirs this season and we’ll deserved too we haven’t looked like winning the league all season simple as that ! Yes we have played well and had good results but we have also been very poor there is to much inconsistenty in this team this season
And that sums it up in a nutshell.

Kevin roog

If Sheffield only win 3 of their 4 games in hand, they will be 10 clear , even if Belfast beat them 5 times that would probably mean they will win it, surely devils can’t win all their remaining games(might still not be enough if they did)

There was no brighter note tonight. I thought the last 5 minutes was embarrassing. If you’re going to fight, do it a bit earlier to try to spark some life to get back in the game.
Yeah, we just looked like bad losers tonight.

Nottingham are the very definition of a confidence team, go 1 or 2 up on them and they fold like a cheap tent.
We let them dictate the game tonight and a poor Panthers team never looked back!

We’ve had a fantastic turn around in form since Xmas and tonight has been a blip, however we were well beaten by a team that had only won 1 of its previous 9 games.
Lets be honest it’s been Sheffield’s to lose for a good while so we just need to get back in the groove and beat them in the semifinal!

Diablo3

I feel a bit sorry for Lou. The Panthers had been running Carruth all night, then the Panthers guy starts throwing punches at him while holding him down on the ice behind the net. So he gets up and pastes him. I hope DOPS don't hand out a ban for that.