Devils Vs Nomad Astana - Conti Cup - 17th Nov 23 - FO 16:00 (15:00 UK)

moggy#9

I'm sorry, the devils look under prepared and sloppy in this match. Judging by the fact that some if the team couldn't even name their opponents I'm concerned about how seriously they've been taking this. We're being beaten not by a better team in terms of talent, but a better organised team.

I'm sorry, the devils look under prepared and sloppy in this match. Judging by the fact that some if the team couldn't even name their opponents I'm concerned about how seriously they've been taking this. We're being beaten not by a better team in terms of talent, but a better organised team.
I'm not even sure it's down to organisation, they entered the zone from a missed pass off the boards, then devils had players caught out flat footed. Nomad have a young team and they have shown up the hungrier team.

moggy#9

I'm not even sure it's down to organisation, they entered the zone from a missed pass off the boards, then devils had players caught out flat footed. Nomad have a young team and they have shown up the hungrier team.
You're right about nomads begging hunger. But none of our players seem to know where to pass. This performance is embarrassing.

NathanG

I don't think we can blame officiating. We've played enough of these matches to know the form. The devils are just too disorganised and that is playing out in giving up penalties.
Exactly this! We've got so much experience playing in Europe with these kind of refs. We know what to expect.