Devils Vs Flames - League - 26th Feb 23 - 16:00 FO

kettdevil1

I have a feeling, although it might be hope rather than anything, that they rescinded the fighting in last two minutes rule as someone did it earlier in the season and appeared at the next game....

Hopefully that is the case or we might be down to 3D at the next game unless Big Lou is back

Great bounceback win, keeps us (just) in the hunt

Hedd Wyn John

One thing that puzzled me is why Guildford left it so late to pull their netminder. I expect them to do it 3-4 mins before the end but they waited and waited.

august04 2.0

Missed the game as lil one wanted to watch Utd. Though one glance at the forum and you can tell we won with 2 pages post game.

Awesome result.
Great contribution to the thread as usual. And liked by the usual suspect! Give people a chance, I’ve only just got home. Unlike you, who couldn’t be bothered to go!

august04 2.0

Devils totally dominated the first period and deservedly led by 2 at the first interval. Strange game from the Flames, they didn’t get going at all for the first half of that game but the key point for me was the great save by Bowns at 2-1. If they’d have scored then, I think they would have gone on to win the game. It was an unbelievable stop at a key moment and won us the game. Great to see the team get involved in the rough stuff too, particularly on Ferguson, always a treat!! I couldn’t care less about penalties and suspensions, that kind of stuff galvanises both team and fans. And a message to DuPont, please don’t scratch Riley Brandt again! A great night, let’s hope we can push on.

Last edited:

Hedd Wyn John

Fair play to Bowns. In the last 4 games we’ve only conceded 1 goal in 3 of those games and he wasn’t at fault last night either. Kozun has had the better season but Bowns is deservedly number 1 at the moment.
Bowns came up with some big saves when we really needed him to tonight.

august04 2.0

Fair play to Bowns. In the last 4 games we’ve only conceded 1 goal in 3 of those games and he wasn’t at fault last night either. Kozun has had the better season but Bowns is deservedly number 1 at the moment.
Agreed. The coach has to go with the hot goalie, and that’s Bowns at the moment.

august04 2.0

Are we not allowed humour on here anymore? Lighten up.
I don’t associate any of your posts with good humour! And I didn't see a joke in the original post either - just someone criticising a lack of posts when we won (your old trick!), when he couldn’t be bothered to go to the game or get the webcast. It’s a bit rich!