Devils Vs Flames - League - 26th Feb 23 - 16:00 FO

lloyd_jeff

The team last night proved they do have it in them, I’m even more convinced that our teams & coaches have been and are being neutered by Todd & or ownership. Sorry but l get injuries can impact, yet l sat watching that thinking this is the closest I’ve seen a Devils passion for several yrs, it was pure joy. If they did that most games or even 50% of that we’d all be happy clappers.

TL91

The team last night proved they do have it in them, I’m even more convinced that our teams & coaches have been and are being neutered by Todd & or ownership. Sorry but l get injuries can impact, yet l sat watching that thinking this is the closest I’ve seen a Devils passion for several yrs, it was pure joy. If they did that most games or even 50% of that we’d all be happy clappers.
Todd seems to be mentioned in most of your posts these days!

Wannabe2

There’s no getting away from the fact that Brandt is a fans favourite, he should be the number one signing next season, and if we don’t sign him I am going to buy him and put him on my fireplace.

Wannabe2

Sod the stats, let’s get Brandt signed up for next season, the screens say make some noise telling people to make noise, this guy does it naturally thru his play, no cohersing it’s automatic we ain’t had that since Justin Faryna, we have a bloody gem here don’t lose him, he is Devils thru and thru, you can’t buy that its either natural or fake and this guy bleeds Red big time.

E.D.S.

I just hope this organisation view him that way too and pay him what he's worth. He might be a first year pro but he deserves top billing when it comes to being a Devil. I wouldn't want to see him in another league jersey.

Rempel16

The guy will run through a brick wall for his teammates, that's simply a quality that is hard to find. I really hope he gets tied down to a contract sooner rather than later. His development belongs in Cardiff.

lloyd_jeff

It certainly seems to have sent him up several gears. There is no deny his passion and physicality & if we are to listen to another round of statements about the club wanting physical exciting hockey then he most certainly needs to stay.
If we bring back most of this yrs squad, which wouldn't surprise me, Brandt needs to be replaced, sorry, that isn’t what l want, it’s just a fact that on this yrs team he wasn’t the player we needed to supplement the squad injuries or contribute. We needed better players. If we recruit better next yr, spend more I can see him growing & continuing being the Devil we so badly miss.