Devils v Vipers - Sat 24th 7pm - Chat/Updates

Chris

Administrator
Thread starter #61
I'll be honest, i'm not really sure where the sudden anti-steeler rants have come from on this thread.

Holl_5 has posted a fair bit on here and doesn't seem to have attracted any criticism before, now all of a sudden because she's a Steelers fan her views are null and void?

Chris.

I would say the steelers comments, on the most part, have been fairly light hearted and more on the humorous side.
I think Holl_5 the main reason you have caused such a response is because you made the situation seem a lot worse than you are now saying, as it is only a very minority thing and on the most part us devils fans are very nice people :D i'd like to say anyway.

there seems to be a lot said about block 2, so im going to add to it.

Block 2 are Amazing.

They bring the atmosphere to the tent every week, win or loose.
The only thing is we aint seen the dance for a while?!

Im mooving to block 2!

nmase20 said:
...on the most part us devils fans are very nice people :D i'd like to say anyway.
I dunno about that...I've seen at least 5 Devils fans eat children whole, and one has stolen the shoes off my feet.

Who can argue with that?! :lol:

But yes, you are right.

A13D said:
there seems to be a lot said about block 2, so im going to add to it.

Block 2 are Amazing.

They bring the atmosphere to the tent every week, win or loose.
The only thing is we aint seen the dance for a while?!

Im mooving to block 2!
Yeah sorry about that, we're trying to sort out a new dance but have'nt had chance to get together and practice yet!!! hopefully it'll be a good one though and Steve won't get his butt again...I hope...