DEVILS v Giants - Sat 25 (FO 7pm) & Sun 26 (FO 6pm) Mar 2017 - League - Chat/Updates

Devil_Abroad

I'd rather a game where the guys begin preparing for the Storm as I can't see Blaze picking up a point at Steelers. And no injuries.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds like you have an axe to grind with the Devils, so maybe the two of you have a hidden agenda with the rubbish you both post.
Voth26 you are like a broken record. Why does it bother you so much who we are? I think you may have a Internet crush on me and Asselins Stick. Seem really keen to know who we are, think you may be a stalker

voth26

We certainly won't do it in the play offs, so yes it was a perfect time to actually stick up for our star payers for once!

Everyone on here always seems to think it's never a good time for a fight! Bowns has been ran numerous times this season, A. Hotham has been targeted a lot and so have many others yet we continue to do nothing about it! Klotz or Big Ern wouldn't stand for it!
I suggest you look at the panthers site, their not happy with mcgratton at all

Yes tonight's game was like watching ice melt. But those saying it's a good time to get retribution or to settle a score are not thinking about the bigger picture. Nothing to do with DOPS but all it would take is a miss placed punch into a helmet and bang possible broken hand.....seriously the best result was.....haha hahah we won the league, challenge cup and conference title......now let's just keep everyone health and make it a grand slam.....

30 years ago sure.. the game has changed a little since then. Remember all those trophies the London Racers won?
Didn't say the game hasn't changed, just what you said wasn't true, many teams have won it by playing physical hockey.

No one is saying we need to have 5 fights a night, just one every now and then when someone takes liberties will be perfect.

Jones72

Anyway. The game.

Personally, I didn't think it was boring and...hey!...three out of three pieces of silverwear so far this season! Job done...so far.

I know i might get crucified for this but would it suit us better a giants win tonight? Wont that mean Nottingham play Sheffield so one of them miss out on the finals.? I know same can be said for Giants. But id take the Giants over a Nottingham team that have had our number this season and on home ice and Sheffield who i think on the day is a toss up. Out of the 3 id rather play the Giants.

Wannabe2

I personally wouldn't take a loss tonight, we need to keep this BIG RED MACHINE going, keep the momentum of winning on track. As for Steelers playing Panthers etc, I prefer to let the other lot worry about us..At the end of the weekend the best team will probably win it, so be it. On that note, what a great time to be a Devils fan.
HAPPY HOCKEY DAYS

Finny

All this talk about teaching Belfast a lesson is nonsense. No hit or fight would have hurt them as much as having to stand on the blue line and watch whilst Richardson collected our third trophy in three weeks.

As for the game, it had it moments but was overall pretty unremarkable. I was more disappointed with Belfast actually as I thought they'd come out and really go for it. Yet they didn't until they were 4-2 down.

mazza03

Ok then now we have the conference trophy as well that makes tomorrow a truly nothing game, so surely the players you mentioned should get dealt with accordingly? Or is everyone going to go back to saying "it's not the right time"
I think they played a good game, Smith obviously had it in for us so if we had retaliated as you wanted we could possibly have finished up losing our player to a ban, injury etc: just before the playoffs, no I would rather play safe and win the four trophies, (hopefully.

E.D.S.

All this talk about teaching Belfast a lesson is nonsense. No hit or fight would have hurt them as much as having to stand on the blue line and watch whilst Richardson collected our third trophy in three weeks.

As for the game, it had it moments but was overall pretty unremarkable. I was more disappointed with Belfast actually as I thought they'd come out and really go for it. Yet they didn't until they were 4-2 down.
Stop it now Finny. This whole agreeing with you thing is freaking me out!!