Devils v Die Adler

NathanG

I'm also pro vaccine passes. I think it's the way forward now for indoor venues and pubs/clubs etc. It's youngsters that frequent these places and it's this demographic that is the most likely not to be Vaccinated. It works in France and its quite simple, when you entre a restaurant and you wait to be seated, you show your vaccine cert and the server scans it. Takes less than 10 seconds and keeps everyone safe. Obviously there's resistance to it but if this policy prevents any further lockdowns and restrictions then it's definitely the way to go.

Vaccine passes would be a pretty unfair way to treat those that cannot have the vaccine for whatever reason (yes, these people exist, No I am not one of them).

I must admit, I find it really strange living in England, where masks seem very much like an afterthought as to why Wales are continuing to enforce it by law. The government strategy has clearly shifted now towards herd immunity with the mitigating factor of being double jabbed amongst the masses. Even more strange that I can walk into any bar or nightclub that has 200-300 people, I can play any contact sport and can work without the requirement of a mask.

For the record, I continue to use a mask in any public area and did so to watch the entire game on Thursday night. It was akward trying to drink a pint with it, but I did so for the benefit of others. Pretty much the entire reason of wearing one in the first place. It's not to protect you, but to protect everyone else.

We will not be re-entering lockdown. With all restrictions removed, and when cases were the highest they have ever been, it wasn't even on the cards from the Government.