Devils v Clan - 13/11 - 6:30pm - League - Chat/Updates

My comment is based on the continuous "woe is us comments" based on something that many of your own fans have admitted was coming. How dare we present contrary views.

Dry your eyes. :lol:

DevilDom

DWD said:
My comment is based on the continuous "woe is us comments" based on something that many of your own fans have admitted was coming. How dare we present contrary views.

No need to dry our eyes, I'm hardened to it. It would of be a shock if they had downgraded the match call to game despite the evidence to prove this should have been the call. What I find a little unsatisfactory is the lack of an explanation which the league has offered over previous incidents so far this season. Ah wel, Its a two-tiered league in more ways than one - we know that here. I just wonder how long fans of the lower tiered clubs will continue to watch whilst that is the case.

wildthing74

Maybe Giants fans will have fun when the league ends up with 5 teams in it?
As Dom says 2 tier league and no shock at the outcome.Would rather play EPL.Wonder what we gain playing in the Elite with poor crowds,substandard facility and ice and having to travelling literally the length and bredth of the country to do?

Again trying to bait me into a response. Point and case. This is a thread about clan vs devils and I'm trying to keep it that way, i have said my piece you have said yours. Now move along.

Hockey is a tough game. With all the talk and everything that’s going on right now, it frightens me a little bit that we are giving our players an excuse not to hit. I just hope that we don’t take that out of our game at the pro level.- Bobby Orr
In other words you can't have it both ways. Oh, in regards to the "liability" talk. One could argue that fan's who attack their own team (because they pay their money to buy a ticket, so that gives them special privileges over we who can't attend aren't afforded same privileges) to kvetch, may be a liability, too. Please don't attack me. I am delicate and cannot withstand another thrashing. Also, I have a right to my opinion since I signed up legally on this board. (Same argument as above, because if someone gives me a ticket and I get into the game for free does that mean I then lose my right to express my opinion because I didn't pay to watch? I think not, good sir's/ma'am's).

Earnie said:
Disciplinary review on our Frank is unlikely to change it to a 'game' penalty because he is what he is and we (as cardiff Devils) are not as important and influential as Belfast.
I will be happy if I am wrong.
Paranoia kicking in... Change the colour of shirt Frank has on and tell me you would not think 3 games was deserved.

wildthing74 said:
Maybe Giants fans will have fun when the league ends up with 5 teams in it?
As Dom says 2 tier league and no shock at the outcome.Would rather play EPL.Wonder what we gain playing in the Elite with poor crowds,substandard facility and ice and having to travelling literally the length and bredth of the country to do?
Strange....didn't hear that when the Devils were top of the league last year.

Like it or not the elite league is the highest standard league in the UK and its the league where the devils belong

voth26

DWD said:

DWD i really really wish you'd s"d off and play on your own forum, you do nothing but come on OUR forum and either flame or troll a post, you add nothing to a discussion the only thing you bring are sacastic and petty comments to posts which if i'm honest have nothing to do with you as you are a GIANTS fan not a DEVILS fan. Going now as im getting annoyed

Wannabe2

voth26 said:
DWD said:

DWD i really really wish you'd s"d off and play on your own forum, you do nothing but come on OUR forum and either flame or troll a post, you add nothing to a discussion the only thing you bring are sacastic and petty comments to posts which if i'm honest have nothing to do with you as you are a GIANTS fan not a DEVILS fan. Going now as im getting annoyed
But its our fault for biting, if we treated these posts with the contempt they deserve they may just then sod off as they wouldnt have anyone to play with, i suggest we dont reply to them but maybe the poster before, or the poster before that. After all if theres no-one to wind up, whats the point.
HAPPY HOCKEY DAYS.

voth26

Wannabe2 said:
voth26 said:
DWD said:

But its our fault for biting, if we treated these posts with the contempt they deserve they may just then sod off as they wouldnt have anyone to play with, i suggest we dont reply to them but maybe the poster before, or the poster before that. After all if theres no-one to wind up, whats the point.
HAPPY HOCKEY DAYS.
Wannabe2 i'm quite happy to be involved in a bit of a wind up, having said that dwd really gets my goat. you are right the best way is not to bite but he is so annoying that some times it's really hard to ignore him and today was that day and if i'm honest tomorrow aint looking to good either lol

It is pretty annoying reading everyone bleating about how hard done by we are. It happens all the time and makes us look pathetic imo. I thought DWD's post was spot on.