Devils v Clan - 13/11 - 6:30pm - League - Chat/Updates

Chris

Administrator
Thread starter #1
Hey hey,

We'll be running Match Night Live! for this game from the usual location of http://www.the-inferno.co.uk/mnl

OJ will be hosting this game and as always he can be reached before/during the game at matchnightlive@gmail.com

On the injury front i'm not sure if the Clan have any injuries for this weekend? I can't find any information and i've not seen any reports, but that could just be me being dense and missing something obvious.

Devils are obviously without Mark Smith for this weekend again, i'm not sure about any other players carrying small injuries, i'm sure i've read bits and pieces about players carrying knocks, but I can't remember where, so chances are i'm wrong again...

This will be the 3rd game between the two teams, first game of the season up in Braehead saw the Clan run out 3-1 winners. The last game saw us win 5-2 at home and then proceed to watch Turner cry and whinge about Voth on twitter... We'll probably see more whinging after this game :p

The Pilot have some food and drink deals going on for this game details of which can be found on this thread viewtopic.php?f=4&t=5117

Chris.

I can't make the game so I will be checking in to see your coverage. As for the Clan. Only doubt is maybe Zajac as he missed training through the week after the hit from the giants game. But soon find out later if he ices tonight against Fife.

ASHIPP

Devils need a good result in this game to avoid Clan catching up in the League. This will also utilise one of the 'games in hand' the Clan have over the Devils.
Should be a good game - Clan have great first line and a very good netminder.

COME ON DEVILS. :twisted:

Skippy

Looks like the Clan are running riot against Fife tonight.. let's hope they get all the goals for the weekend tonight 9-1.. Bayrack on 4 +2

TheStub

A blow-out against the bottom of the league against a road win against the title favorites. Going to be a good game.

It will also be interesting to see how travel effects this. Devils will cut it fine, but have less actual travel time. Who will have the bus legs.

Wish I could be there :(

Sammy zajac is out for up to 4 weeks with concussion...apart from that we are at full strength.....first line is firing really well and putting points on the board.....we expect a tough shift tonight BUT does anyone ever come to Cardiff and get anything other than a tough game???

Despite the result that's the best physicality game I've seen so far by us this season. The old Voth was back with the hits ! Let's hope they don't take further action on Frank that would mean another D man down

Thought so as soon as he got high sticked by there C you could see the anger in his face he was gonna deck someone which he did as soon as he hit him he dropped his gloves looking

brianmc said:
Sammy zajac is out for up to 4 weeks with concussion...apart from that we are at full strength.....first line is firing really well and putting points on the board.....we expect a tough shift tonight BUT does anyone ever come to Cardiff and get anything other than a tough game???
This season you get everything but a tough game :lol:

Amazing game, best performance I've seen from the guys this season (not been to loads of games though). Worst way to lose though, who was it that skated off after passing the puck to no one? Couldn't tell from block 2.
Really enjoyable game though, well worth the £17!

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk