Devils v Capitals almost Sold Out

wildthing74

Kipper said:
I heard today that Francine has done a fantastic job in ensuring a near sell out for this game. Very well done Francine. Sorry I won't be there but Magaluf calls!!
Well done all involved and nice Francine getting a mention for all the hard work she puts in.Hopefully a win in Braehead should make for an electric atmosphere Sunday.

voth26

I could only get 3 standing tickets!! I always go to last home game and usually get tickets early but l was down to work so didnt bother, then someone asked to change to late to get decent tickets then oh well, im there so with a full tent lets make sure the place rocks an the guys hear us.

Have Hope#35 said:
danhall76 said:
Got my tickets a couple of days back. Back of block 15 haha MORE NOISE IN THE LIBRARY!!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
Not if the Drummer is there! :lol:
That's true haha would be stupid to take up space with him when we're heading for a sellout.

Ocko

danhall76 said:
Have Hope#35 said:
danhall76 said:
Got my tickets a couple of days back. Back of block 15 haha MORE NOISE IN THE LIBRARY!!

That's true haha would be stupid to take up space with him when we're heading for a sellout.

And it would be stupid for him to be there if we are trying to show off an entertaining product to new fans!

Ocko said:
danhall76 said:
Have Hope#35 said:
danhall76 said:

And it would be stupid for him to be there if we are trying to show off an entertaining product to new fans!
Some people may like him being there some may not dose there need to be so much insulting going on

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Ocko

I thought it was 2,300 max. There was no way 600 seats left.

They announced at the end that an owner of some company had bought 700 for his staff, not freebies if he paid. He probably couldn't shift them all. Either way a great crowd for what is usually one of the hardest games to sell.

Sheincar

Ocko said:

They announced at the end that an owner of some company had bought 700 for his staff, not freebies if he paid. He probably couldn't shift them all. Either way a great crowd for what is usually one of the hardest games to sell.
GE Aircraft bought 750 tickets.

Ocko said:

No maybe not freebies and fair play to the guy for doing that, but somehow I very much doubt they were face value. Let's hope it attracts some new fans for next season.

phil PLT said:
Ocko said:

No maybe not freebies and fair play to the guy for doing that, but somehow I very much doubt they were face value. Let's hope it attracts some new fans for next season.
While selling SOHB tickets I had one guy ask how much a season ticket was as he was interested, last night was his first game. Must me more that are considering now that wouldn't have before

Finny

noodlesboy said:
While selling SOHB tickets I had one guy ask how much a season ticket was as he was interested, last night was his first game. Must me more that are considering now that wouldn't have before
What did he think when you told him the price?