Devils v Capitals almost Sold Out

Thread starter #1
Hi All

Just wanted to give everyone a quick heads up regarding our final League game v Edinburgh Capitals on Sunday March 16th.
The game is almost sold out already so anyone wanting to go that does not have a ticket we advise to book asap as the feeling from the Box Office is that there will be no walk up tickets available on the night of the game.

Full Story on the website at http://www.cardiffdevils.com/news/devil ... -sold-out/

Finny

A quick look online suggests there are only around 250 seats left, which is pretty impressive.

Is there a Caps forum where someone can warn them too?

DevilDom

kris_agland said:
Hi All

Just wanted to give everyone a quick heads up regarding our final League game v Edinburgh Capitals on Sunday March 16th.
The game is almost sold out already so anyone wanting to go that does not have a ticket we advise to book asap as the feeling from the Box Office is that there will be no walk up tickets available on the night of the game.

Full Story on the website at http://www.cardiffdevils.com/news/devil ... -sold-out/

Very surprising. Is there a ticket offer on?

Legin

Finny said:
A quick look online suggests there are only around 250 seats left, which is pretty impressive.

Is there a Caps forum where someone can warn them too?
Now down to 200

Paul Sullivan

Party of 700 brought by the Devils for this one and will be rewarding for our beleaguered players to have a big crowd.

Great to see a big promotion.

Depressing that it took until March to do it.

Ocko

What's the promotion?

We don't usually perform in front if a big crowd, I'd prefer to see a few hundred there! :lol:

Ocko

If this is to get a sell our crowd for the boys - brilliant, they need all the support they can get. If it's promotion then that is a massive fail to do it at the final game rather than months ago when we had a crowd of 600.

Paul Sullivan said:
Depressing that it took until March to do it.
give it a rest
pretty much every post is a boring cheap shot :roll:
good on the club for running the promotion and im sure the management and other people involved in the past made mistakes
all i care about is enjoying the final game of a hard season with thousands of other fans and thanking the players by cheering them on

Sliput

Wow, that will be a good crowd.

The Caps were never going to bring in a big crowd so giving away tickets/on special deal wont make a great difference to cash flow but may hopefully get a few more interested in the game.

Hopefully the new staff at the Devils will come up with new ideas to push the Devils.

Sheincar

Ocko said:
If this is to get a sell our crowd for the boys - brilliant, they need all the support they can get. If it's promotion then that is a massive fail to do it at the final game rather than months ago when we had a crowd of 600.
Exactly. A lot of these are presumably newbies who may have gone on to buy more tickets during the season.

Skippy

Good work in twisting a good news story into a massive fail so quickly.

Possibly theres a deal in place for next season who knows.

Speaking as someone who finds the relentless moaning annoying and not in any way as a moderator

jimmy snels

skippy said:
Good work in twisting a good news story into a massive fail so quickly.

Possibly theres a deal in place for next season who knows.

Speaking as someone who finds the relentless moaning annoying and not in any way as a moderator
+1
Id be happy to see a sell out crowd been a while and hopefully a good atmosphere :-D

My mate got me a ticket for a 5er once through her work for my first game and then I went to pretty much every home game for 3 years after that.

Temme

Picked a good game, one with notoriously bad attendance.

Actually tend to agree with Paul here though- last game of the season??
Will be a nice cash boost but won't be as effective in catching new fans as there won't be a game for nearly 7 months after.

Still however a nice gesture by the club, and good of the club (Kris) to let us know that booking ahead is a good idea! Fingers crossed this will be the game to secure us 7th and not just a token game where 9th is already assured!