Devils v Blaze - 12/12 - 7:00pm - Chat/Updates

http://www.sportonshow.tv/cardiffdevils ... CyziPolw==

Watch this, right at the beginning

Brent: "That's got to be a penalty, I don't know why it isn't, and that is concerning when you see Thompson not calling that particular play"

"I do have concerns about what kind of game will be officiated here this evening when that type of play goes unpenalized"

"I don't know why he calls that one and doesn't call the one against Stewart"

02:07 on the highlights

"Why is that not a penalty? I just don't know"

a matter of seconds after, Blaze's first goal:

"And a goal, and it's finished by Fulghum, and that does start from the non-call right here in the offensive zone"

Clearly there is something wrong with the Referees in this league.

J.B said:
Gwynfor said:
I wonder whether Brent is a tad bit biased? :roll:
Yes I did take that into consideration, but anyone could have seen that those should have been called. But it's not just Cardiff that have problems. Think back to the incident in Belfast, What would drive a fan to punch a referee in the face? Also I know a Panthers fan who has said similiar thing about Darnell.

Gaz G

J.B said:
Gwynfor said:
I know you want people to bite but you are without doubt the most idiotic person I have ever had the misfortune to in some sense become associated with.

Please don't take this as a threat as I'm not that sort (even in your way) but please come and say hello next time you are in cardiff. I sit in block 14, row H seat 6.

(anyone else who wants to come and say hello you now know where I am).

Russky

J.B said:
Gwynfor said:
No Way! He's the best hockey commentator in Britain ( yes even better than a certain tubby brummie :D ). If Brent was as biased as YOU imply, he wouldnt be going to Vancouver to commentate for the NEUTRAL AND IMPARTIAL BBC at the Winter Olympics would he?