Devils sign Andrew Conboy

zoesdevil

I can see why everyone is concerned about his knee injury but surely G and Franny would of asked the questions and looked into this quite vigorously seeing as we've had no luck with Injuries these past few seasons as we don't need an injury straight off this season!!

Wannabe2

The man played 49 games last season, and then played a tournament a few weeks ago, why are we getting bothered about something that's in the past, we are going to do some serious damage this season. Its looking very very good, we will have a top nettie, and if Maxi re-signs, and we find a Tyson Teplitski mark 2 we will be more than a match for most if not all.
HAPPY HOCKEY DAYS.

zoesdevil

Wannabe2 said:
The man played 49 games last season, and then played a tournament a few weeks ago, why are we getting bothered about something that's in the past, we are going to do some serious damage this season. Its looking very very good, we will have a top nettie, and if Maxi re-signs, and we find a Tyson Teplitski mark 2 we will be more than a match for most if not all.
HAPPY HOCKEY DAYS.
Like!!!

voth26

Tyke Devil said:
voth26 said:
KaneDevils said:
Coat already zipped up Tyke Devil, as I hope yours is too! :D
Shall I book you both the same taxi ;) :lol: :lol:
Please attack the post.... .not the poster(s) and their relative vehicular or overcoat wearing requirements.

I thank you!

:lol:
My sincere heartfelt apologies :lol: anyone who wears an overcoat in this weather needs questining :roll: :lol: :lol:

Wagstaff

Couldn't help but look at his fight card, he had a set to last season with our new signing Kevin Harvey, he fought your man Deeds, he's even fought his own brother! Quite happy to hit hard within or outside of the rules! He looks like he will liven up the BBT for sure!

osh

Wagstaff said:
Couldn't help but look at his fight card, he had a set to last season with our new signing Kevin Harvey, he fought your man Deeds, he's even fought his own brother! Quite happy to hit hard within or outside of the rules! He looks like he will liven up the BBT for sure!

Fought his own brother !! Now, there's a team player, he'll do for me thanks!

Wannabe2

osh said:
Wagstaff said:

Fought his own brother !! Now, there's a team player, he'll do for me thanks!
With you on that one Osh, its looking mighty good at the mo.

Wannabe2 said:
This young man went on a exhibition tour last month with Hockey Canada and Hockey USA and fought Blaze new tough guy Harvey who is one tough dude 3 times.
How did he get on with Harvey, as that is likely to get several repeat shows

CornwallTaffy said:
Wannabe2 said:
This young man went on a exhibition tour last month with Hockey Canada and Hockey USA and fought Blaze new tough guy Harvey who is one tough dude 3 times.
How did he get on with Harvey, as that is likely to get several repeat shows
got tko against him according to dropyourgloves.
but fighter's beat each other all the time so who knows what the season will bring.

Lid said:
Have Hope#35 said:
Welcome to Cardiff Andrew... Looks like a player who will put some points up and look after his team mates! The guy knows how to hit too: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3VoXym9p4w
Next season should be exciting, please sign up a great Nettie, that's all I ask!
My prediction is a 6 match ban before the league starts if the Blaze friendly gets a bit rough.
I could be right with my 6 match ban prediction. I just had the wrong game.

James

Administrator
zoesdevil said:
Can he get a ban from the league from a friendly game?
Apparently so. The refs report will be sent though the same as usual. Whether they then deem to apply their arbitrary tariffs remains to be seen.

kettdevil1

devils2001uk said:
I though cause it wasn't an eihl game then he couldn't

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
It was run under EIHL rules (well bar the icing thing) so if it follows previous years then any Match Penalties will be reviewed.

I think the conversation at the disciplinary meeting will go like this
"so there was a head butt? "
" yes"
"no worries, it's just a preseason game sometimes things get a little heated in those games, new players to the league and all that. Who does this guy play for? "
" the devils"
"12 match ban, we can't have that lot having people that stand up for their teammates "
" all agreed? "
" yep"