Devils Clash with City - 24 November

Hi [name removed on legal advice],

Thank you for your email.

Unfortunately we do not have a license to be able to televise the rugby here.
So sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Many Thanks
Box Office
Cardiff Arena
Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Finny

Even with iPlayer they would need a TV License to show the game live. Not sure how 'delayed' they would have to show it before it would be legal.

Sheincar

Terry99 said:
The game was England V S.Africa world cup final
TBH I was at the rink watching a game & I can't imagine being down there to watch that game. However Feb 2008 Wales beat England to win Grand Slam & I would have guessed that was more likely to be the game on.

Finny

Actually I do remember watching bits of England v South Africa in the bar. I think we put it on for whoever we were playing? Nottingham maybe?

Sheincar said:
Terry99 said:
The game was England V S.Africa world cup final
TBH I was at the rink watching a game & I can't imagine being down there to watch that game. However Feb 2008 Wales beat England to win Grand Slam & I would have guessed that was more likely to be the game on.
yeah I seem to recall it bring England vs Wales

Ccfcdevil22 said:
Hey,

I'm looking to purchase 3 away tickets and transport for the away game against Coventry Blaze on the 26th December. What's the best way to go about this as it's a surprise Xmas present? Help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Coventry spaces are selling fast, come and see us at the sales desk near skate hire.
£10 non refundable deposit secures your seat