Devils Clash with City - 24 November

Koop11

Thread starter #1
Cardiff City have moved three fixture times to accommodate Sky Sports. The one fixture (City v Man Utd) on 24 November is at 4pm. Devils play Steelers at home at 6pm the same day.

The Devils office may want to consider, especially for a Steelers game which traditionally brings a good crowd.

DevilDom

If they put the FO back by half an hour or even an hour it would help people who want to watch both, however it may also affect families coming to the game with children. Difficult choice as I'm sure they wouldn't want to move the game to midweek.

BostonBart22

Koop11 said:
Cardiff City have moved three fixture times to accommodate Sky Sports. The one fixture (City v Man Utd) on 24 November is at 4pm. Devils play Steelers at home at 6pm the same day.

The Devils office may want to consider, especially for a Steelers game which traditionally brings a good crowd.
sorted 7pm face off and perhaps if we aint got a nettie by then will de gea be available :lol:

Gazza272

If your a casual City fan I would think there is no way of getting a ticket for a UTD game? would need to be a member or a Season ticket holder I'd have thought?

I dont think it will affect us much more than it already does?

Ger-Devils

To go and watch the City for non season ticket holders, it will cost you £40 for a membership and that guarantees 1 ticket per game.

Hopefully they can move it back half hour.

wildthing74

Personally I'm delighted as it means we can now go to Hull on the Saturday and get back Sunday in time to go down the City although what would make it perfect would a later FO on the Sunday.
Not that I'm being greedy but the Jacks game being moved to the Monday would have been perfect not to clash with Belfast but can't win them all.

BostonBart22

while we are on the subject of face off changes, wales play australia nov.30th 5pm kick off. devils got nottingham same day 7pm face off, as we are playing nottingham away on 1st december cant the 2 clubs arrange a reverse fixture , devils play in nottingham on 30th and we play them home on 1st dec. just a thought.

Gazza272

BostonBart22 said:
while we are on the subject of face off changes, wales play australia nov.30th 5pm kick off. devils got nottingham same day 7pm face off, as we are playing nottingham away on 1st december cant the 2 clubs arrange a reverse fixture , devils play in nottingham on 30th and we play them home on 1st dec. just a thought.

I doubt it. the NIC is Nottingham is most likely booked for that date.

Have Hope#35

Ffil06 said:
November 30th
Cardiff City V Arsenel 3.00
Wales V Australia 5.00
Devils V Panthers 7.00 :DWD
Enough time there to make all 3... What a quality day of sport that would be! Footy will be over by 4:45/4:50pm, taxi down the road to the Rugby which will be finished by 6:40... Leaving 20mins to get a taxi down to the rink!

Have Hope#35

Have Hope#35 said:
Ffil06 said:
November 30th
Cardiff City V Arsenel 3.00
Wales V Australia 5.00
Devils V Panthers 7.00 :DWD
Enough time there to make all 3... What a quality day of sport that would be! Footy will be over by 4:45/4:50pm, taxi down the road to the Rugby which will be finished by 6:40... Leaving 20mins to get a taxi down to the rink!
Just book the taxi in advance ;) :lol:

Gough60

Fantastic day of sport yes,
However myself and prob another 99% of fans DONT have
a money tree out in their back garden.
Point is, I can see a low turnout at BBT for what again would be a big
fixture for revenue. :roll:

Have Hope#35

Ffil06 said:
Fantastic day of sport yes,
However myself and prob another 99% of fans DONT have
a money tree out in their back garden.
Point is, I can see a low turnout at BBT for what again would be a big
fixture for revenue. :roll:
I don't either... That's why i'll buy a pack of beers and watch it at home! Just saying it would be good ;)

Gough60

Sorry Have Hope#35.
I misunderstood with all your Taxi's to and from events.
Wasnt to know that you be watching on TV, with a few beers
in the back of said taxi's.£££££££.