Devils @ Braehead - Saturday Feb 14th - Chat/Updates

drainage

Had a few sherbets over weekend but am sure j saw a clip of footage that showed the lead up to Myers and Smith incident .....but it was then removed ?

If I did see it and it's gone maybe it did show something ....... Damn the makers of Strongbow can't recall what I saw!

wildthing74

I really hope he didn't spit at Matthew as he's a genuinely nice guy. Used to think he was a tool when he played for Blaze but saw a different side to him when he was in Hull.We gave him stick all game when he took a 10m pen and we scored 3 goals on it if memory serves and that started the whole "it's all your fault" chant which we've now loaned to some bloke in Coventry.Despite us mercilessly goading him about it he came up to the bar and had a laugh with our fans and said he loved our passion.

He also bumped into me literally in the pub on his first weekend in Braehead when we played them and he remembered me being the one to give him all the stick in Hull and was again a real gent.

Admittedly he played like a fanny on Saturday and was looking for action but he got dealt with during the game and hopefully that will be the end of it.

KaneDevils

Kind of irrelevant what he's like off the ice?
Can you judge someone after a quick chat in the bar?
As a player he's horrible. Oh, and shite!

wildthing74

I think you can judge a character yes plus friends who are at Hull have told me stories about the amazing off ice stuff he did there.I hope he didn't do it if he did and it's caught on camera he gets punished and rightly so.If he did then it's disgusting but until we know otherwise it's irrelevant.

Koop11

One of the performances of the season from us. I’ll never forget that away game. One of the best I’ve witnessed in recent years. We dominated them in pretty much every corner of the ice. We outskated them. We played physical in their barn. We put in the defensive performance of the season and rewarded with a shutout. The travelling fans had a wonderful time.

This was my first time in Braehead. Lovely arena and nice to see a near enough sell out crowd. A good franchise has been built there. Great for the UK hockey.