Confirmed Signings all teams 2014/15

Chris

Administrator
Ok, i've updated the lists at the front of this thread, but only where I could find links on the actual team websites...

That means there's a few players not listed at the moment, i've quoted the people underneath who have said players are signed but I couldn't find news items on the team website:
ASHIPP said:
Doyle, Kohn and Baldwin are on 2 year uni deals.......this was on Steelers' OW at start of the season.
Can't find links for any of them, with the coaching change I figured i'd wait to see if they still happen.
Devils#76 said:
http://www.u.tv/Sport/Giants-rebuild-un ... um=twitter

Saurette, Davey Phillips, Lloyd, Cheverie And Shields all return for the Giants

Video link above
Can't find links for D Phillips, Cheverie or Shields...
Tad# said:
Announced at the awards,

Ross Venus, James Griffin and Steven Chalmers have all signed up for Coventry Blaze next season. They've also signed Cale Tanaka on a 2 year contract.
Can't find links for any of them...

Temme

This probably belongs here, as it is a re-signing i guess...

Very surprised to see Lee Haywood signing in the EPIHL for another year,

He's had a fantastic year, very surprised that the Steelers haven't given him the nod.

http://www.eliteprospects.com/player.php?player=38380

54 games, 46 points from D. 11 goals, 35 assists and he's only 26.

Steelers in particular could use some fresh british D men, Meyers appears to be on the decline and Mark Thomas is.... well... Mark Thomas.

Chris

Administrator
Updated the lists again, thanks Temme.

Probably won't get a chance to update anything for a week or so now, so if there's a bucket load of signings it'll be next weekend at the earliest before the opening page is updated.

Temme

No problems, i find myself trawling through other teams' websites & forums more often than most, and will always post whatever I find.

Will make sure to link it in the first instance next time too :)

Chris

Administrator
Front page updated again :)

Found confirmation for the Blaze signings mentioned previously, although the links are straight to the roster on the Blaze website rather than actual news items.

Still can't find anything for the Steelers supposed 2nd year players, so i've left them off.