Confirmed Signings all teams 2014/15

ASHIPP

Clan announce signing of U20 Team GB defenceman Zach Sullivan

Panthers announce return of backip goalie Dan Green.

Articles on OWs

jimmy snels

DevilDom said:
Spearsy said:
Danny Meyers signs for Guildford, Steelers announcing something at 10am also

http://guildfordflames.com/meyers_joins_flames
Richie as his replacement. :cry:
With us signing bowns tho we can get an import for the spot so maybe not quite as unbearable as previous? Id suggest richie was on a pretty penny here too. Id like to see batch signed up now tho, as well as ben because losing those three would be catastrophic

DevilDom

jimmy snels said:
DevilDom said:
Spearsy said:
Danny Meyers signs for Guildford, Steelers announcing something at 10am also

http://guildfordflames.com/meyers_joins_flames
Richie as his replacement. :cry:
With us signing bowns tho we can get an import for the spot so maybe not quite as unbearable as previous? Id suggest richie was on a pretty penny here too. Id like to see batch signed up now tho, as well as ben because losing those three would be catastrophic
Richie is IMO equivalent to a top import defenceman and would be the first Brit I would aim to sign up. I doubt even an equivalent import would come cheaper especially if you add in all the additional costs of signing an import.

My guess is that although Richie was on a fair wage he probably wasn't on as much as other top brits in the league and we probably managed to retain him because he liked playing in Cardiff and because of the relationship with the previous coaching team. I would guess we have offered him less than he was on last year and with everything that has gone on he is likely to leave.

wildthing74

Genuinely sad to see Meyers leave EIHL. Of all the players in the league import or Brit he's the guy that has always impressed me as a great leader and all round classy individual. Big hole to fill on their blue line. I wonder which Brit they have in mind to replace him? :twisted:

Temme

Whitecotton has left the giants for Deggendorfer SC of the German league :)

Glad- he was one of their better players last year.

kettdevil1

Totally agree, would have been one of the first players on my list to return. I never understood why he was rarely mentioned in some posters' "must keep" lists....