Conboy. Ok.... here goes

Thread starter #1
IMO G/Ragan has a big decision to make.

He's only completed 2? matches this season I think (Hull and Fife away)..... marked man or not it doesn't help us.

Dundee fans at the game say he was changing lines heading for the bench but kinda went out of his way to skate into the lino. 5+MATCH. Probably sitting a few for that?

Haven't seen the incident so can't comment on it, but in general terms it's the same old story week in week out isn't it. Wouldn't shock me if Ragan cuts him loose sooner rather than later, just my opinion.

mazza03

I'm beginning to think he is a liability has he played a full game? he's no good to us in the bin, bloody angry grrrrrrrrr, I'm paying good pension money for my ST.

One thing I will say, I've seen various tweets tonight saying things like "those who hate Conboy are desperate to be right, haters will hate" etc - I would like to state for the record that yes I think Conboy is a dumb player, but if we see him in a Devils shirt again, nothing would give me greater pleasure than for him to come back and score a hatful of goals and use his size effectively with some legal, intelligent hits. I just simply don't think it'll happen that's all.

Gospel

Physical abuse of an official will no doubt attract a substantial ban. Given whats gone on already I cant see Hanson being too sympathetic when he dishes the ban out.

Im all for physical hockey and nobody loves a fight more than me but hes got to use his head, in the right way, at the right time.

Right now he cant seem to do that and tough decisions will need to be made.

BostonBart22

Zack posted conboy would be gone by xmas, i dont think so , but he could be banned until xmas the way its going, be intresting how much money this clown is on.

KaneDevils

What has happened to all the posters defending him?
Simple, it has now become impossible to do so.
Enough is enough. He's never on the ice and isn't that good really
when he is on it.

Such a shame, but he is a little dumb.

Finny

Perhaps no one was at the game to know happened?

On THF there are several versions of events. One of our friendly Belfast guests claimed he punched the linesman, but that was quickly ridiculed.

Another claims he was going for a line change and collided with the linesman. Another is similar to that but with the suggestion he changed his path intentionally to collide with the linesman.

Either way, G has already showed he will act quickly and change the roster if needed.

BostonBart22

Finny said:

On THF there are several versions of events. One of our friendly Belfast guests claimed he punched the linesman, but that was quickly ridiculed.

Another claims he was going for a line change and collided with the linesman. Another is similar to that but with the suggestion he changed his path intentionally to collide with the linesman.

Either way, G has already showed he will act quickly and change the roster if needed.
poor english, think you missed the word WHAT in the first sentence. duh :lol:

Finny said:

Think you'll find it was a Fife fan that started that one :roll:

ASHIPP

Finny said:

Am I right in thinking another player can not be brought in if an existing player is under suspension? Only way to add an import to the roster is to release the one who is suspended.

Think many folk are of the opinion we can't limp on like this. Have already lost Dan to injury. Cant afford to compromise the team much longer. V frustrating because we have seen glimpses of the good player Conboy could be.