CHL Tickets

Have Hope#35

Yep there's a problem with the system, there's meant to be a 15 minute block after you book 1 ticket preventing you from buying another. However I had to wait until this morning as the system wouldn't allow to be buy another ticket all last night. Katrina is aware of the issue and it will be sorted.
Mine still wouldn't work this morning but did this afternoon! I think maybe it's starting to get sorted and the tickets are being released.

Earnie

I have the tickets for both CHL games but I did get stuck numerous times along the way. Not knowing my password for my account did not help - still don’t know it.

Has anyone any info on COVID protocol? Such as ‘masks’ and ‘double vax proof’

Kevlar68

Nope, not all but I guess IAW is hospitality.

face coverings will remain a legal requirement indoors, with the exception of hospitality premises. This will be kept under review.

Devil94

Only masks compulsory as far as I'm aware. Can see it being no food or drink to be sold in the corner bars, only in the bar and downstairs area

kingmo19.1

Ticketing problems are a nightmare - I’ve heard a rumour that Wannabe was so excited about this season he’s snapped up 1,600 season tickets plus all remaining CHL tickets and jammed the system :)

Happy Hockey (Ticket Purchasing) Days!

fdlf666

No tickets allocated to my email account, Could be my ST seats have been given to someone else or allocated to someone-else’s email account.
Thanks.

BostonBart22

Shock horror got my season ticket seats for this game, in a round about way, purchased saturdays first as couldnt do the thurday one, then went on line again, didnt reconise my account but got it in the end somehow....let the show begin...

Gavevs88

I had the issue where I couldn't book the second game after paying for the first. But I called up (before we were asked not too) and Katrina sorted it out for me. Seriously cannot wait now.

voth26

Any one having issues buying tickets?, im trying to buy for 26th and keep getting error msg that tickets for my seat have been bought by someone else