CHL Tickets

mjh

Got the CHL games booked in now. So excited! Hope the tech issues subside for you guys. Looking forward to the final signing now.

revilo

Tickets booked for the Nottingham pre-season game (ill also be at the away match as I'm taking my daughter to uni in nottingham that day - good timing!)- unfortunately I am away on holiday for the 2 CHL games (bad timing on my part) - can't wait!

pjj365

Would not accept my email for registration. Purchase timed out but tickets not back on sale
Selected different seats purchased without registering - no problem

matbur

Yeah, I bought tix for the Lausanne game a few hours ago as a STH and still can't login to purchase tickets for the first game. Will try tomorrow and will email them if it's still messing up.

fdlf666

Just tried to book CHL tickets as a ST holder, but site is saying they are unavailable as sold to someone else.
Tried again and now offering me someone else’s seats in Block 19.

Last edited:
Evening All
So I guess after 18 months there was always going to be some technical hiccups to overcome in launching our games for the 21/22 season. I want to assure you I am liaising directly with our system provider and for those of you struggling to access your season ticket seats beyond the 15 minute time lapse, I have requested a clear of any seats still showing on hold.

Please make every effort to make your booking online - however contact me via email (outlined below) if you don't require all of your season ticket seats linked to your email address for the CHL games.

if you don't have any success by Saturday could I kindly request you email me kw@cardiffdevils.com as opposed to telephoning as we have players arriving over the next few days. I will then work through your issues as quickly as I can, but remember it's always good to add a contact telephone number I can reach you on :)

Thank you for your patience, we are as excited as much as you all and can't wait to open those doors again for game night in 2 weeks time!

Wannabe2

If you can buy online I would encourage you to do so. The rink is quite busy with reopening and school holidays, but if you are struggling to purchase online, you can purchase in person....wearing a face cover!
This is your time, no one else’s love your dedication to the business but it’s your time, we will manage there’s only one of you, and bloody tons of us. Switch off lovely please.

Hedd Wyn John

Still can't book my ST seat for Lausanne. Been over am hour
Yep there's a problem with the system, there's meant to be a 15 minute block after you book 1 ticket preventing you from buying another. However I had to wait until this morning as the system wouldn't allow to be buy another ticket all last night. Katrina is aware of the issue and it will be sorted.