CHL Tickets

Ger-Devils

What's the position re: away games? Presume no news yet
For CHL?
Mannehim still don’t know what they can do. It looks like their arena will be 7k cap and that’s season ticket holders so no one else can get in but that can change quickly.

Lausanne we think they’ll allow but negative test, vaccinated. All depends on the way the U.K. gov sort these green/amber/red lists and then same with the countries we’d be flying to.

Waiting on final information from them.

Kevlar68

If anyone is interested i Just received an email from Lausanne Club and they have told me tickets for the Devils away game there go on sale in a weeks time on their website

RossDaws

Does anyone know if ST holders will get first refusal on CHL and pre-season games? Seen a couple of people on Twitter asking the same

T10P

Does anyone know if ST holders will get first refusal on CHL and pre-season games? Seen a couple of people on Twitter asking the same
With it being super short notice I doubt it. Plus CHL games have had noticbly lower attendance over the years so not really necessary.

Devils posted on twitter that they're having technical difficulties with the ticket system. I just hope us Season ticket holders get priority on our seats first.