Challenge cup final

pjj365

lankyian said:
Has anyone had their tickets yet? I ordered mine online straight after the second leg finished, I'd have thought they'd have arrived by now. Only stressing as I'm going up to Sheffield Friday morning so only have today or tomorrow to hope they arrive
I bought mine on-line for download last Wednesday but the download failed.

Unfortunately I misstyped my email address so I called the box office. They were very helpful and were able to confirm payment had been recieved and issued paper tickets which were recieved on Saturday

So I suggest you call them although I suspect you may need to collect from the box office

lankyian said:
Has anyone had their tickets yet? I ordered mine online straight after the second leg finished, I'd have thought they'd have arrived by now. Only stressing as I'm going up to Sheffield Friday morning so only have today or tomorrow to hope they arrive
I would definitely give them a nudge a I did the same thing and they arrived last Friday.

lankyian said:
I ordered as soon as the 2nd leg finished too and I still haven't received mine. Just emailed the Box Office though and they replied saying they've been posted out to me by second class post.

DevilDom

Nottingham allocation looks sold out now as they have been assigned another block, probably pushing 3,500-4000 seats sold.

Still plenty of spaces in the Devils blocks - looks like just over 1,000 tickets sold (which is pretty good going considering the distance and date it's on).

Should be a great atmosphere!

tim78 said:
Does anyone have a link or number to book the bus to Sheffield this Sunday?
From another thread:
& to book travel from Red Army Travel - CC Final 6th March we can take bookings now.Cost just £23 adult £14 child travel only.You will have to buy your ticket.Paypal is easiest, info@RedArmyTravel.co.uk as a friends and family payment.
Otherwise you can try contacting them on twitter: https://twitter.com/Red_Army_Travel

You may want to contact them first I guess just to be sure there are still bus spaces

Milky

Bought mine last week and arranged to pick them up on the day........ so they arrived in todays post!!! Go figure ;)

Annoyingly I will be out on Sunday (damn Mother's Day!!). Just checking on Sky TV guide online there is no mention of it on the Red Button channel (only Cycling World Championship). Is it definitely supposed be on there? Is there any other way to watch it apart from online?

Wannabe2

Glover said:
Annoyingly I will be out on Sunday (damn Mother's Day!!). Just checking on Sky TV guide online there is no mention of it on the Red Button channel (only Cycling World Championship). Is it definitely supposed be on there? Is there any other way to watch it apart from online?
Tap in channel 980 on your Sky remote, the red button channel will then appear, you can record this maybe have to do it on the day, but you could record it before going out.

mazza03

Wannabe2 said:
Glover said:
Tap in channel 980 on your Sky remote, the red button channel will then appear, you can record this maybe have to do it on the day, but you could record it before going out.
What about Freeview Glyn? I'll be out (dam mothers day) and would like to record it.

Wannabe2

mazza03 said:
Wannabe2 said:
Glover said:
What about Freeview Glyn? I'll be out (dam mothers day) and would like to record it.
601 Maz xxx