Challenge cup final

KaneDevils

As Finny rightfully mentioned on another thread, it was shown last year but details weren't announced until the day of the game. Watch this space I suppose.

DevilDom, not every one is in a position to go to the games and therefor rely on such a service.

Last i saw it was put out to tender but that is it. According to Murph last year PS offered to cover it but were turned down by sheffiled (they prob wanted loads of money for it)

irrab said:
Last i saw it was put out to tender but that is it. According to Murph last year PS offered to cover it but were turned down by sheffiled (they prob wanted loads of money for it)
It would be great if say BT Sport or a Freeview channel picked it up.

Thread starter #6
DevilDom i would love to go and watch the devils play but unfortunately I have a disabled wife and child to look after so that is why I can only watch on webcasts

Kipper

paulsasha said:
DevilDom i would love to go and watch the devils play but unfortunately I have a disabled wife and child to look after so that is why I can only watch on webcasts
you don't have to explain yourself mate

DevilDom

Chill out people it was a rallying call rather than a criticism of anyone. I completely understand people have difficulty travelling away as I don't go as often as I would like to myself. :RAWK

Looking at the ticket sales to date Nottingham have almost sold out their blocks whilst there is plenty of room in the Devils blocs. So looks like Devils fans will be outnumbered at least 3-1 possibly more, but considering it was probably 7-1 last time we were there I quite like the odds! :twisted:

KaneDevils

Wannabe2 said:
So it's official, there will be a webcast of Sunday's Final. The Bierkeller in town is also showing it.
Official that it's being shown in the bierkeller.
Nothing about it being available for the general public. Who will provide the coverage?

I noticed all of panthers side is sold out!
Devils still have at least 4 or 5 blocks to fill!!

I hope our voices are all ready for Sunday as we will need them.

Have Hope#35

Rabbitohs4 said:

No different to last year and we were the loudest by far then!

ASHIPP

Rabbitohs4 said:

Wouldn't worry about that. Devils' fans were outnumbered at last year's final but you would never have guessed.

;) :D

drainage

Rabbitohs4 said:

As they have 3 times capacity am not surprised !But as we have held our own in NIC this season am sure we will be heard in Shuff ....... Especially if the orange balloons are still in roof :D :D

Has anyone had their tickets yet? I ordered mine online straight after the second leg finished, I'd have thought they'd have arrived by now. Only stressing as I'm going up to Sheffield Friday morning so only have today or tomorrow to hope they arrive