Challenge Cup Final Ticket Details

matbur

I haven't heard anything - did apply but non ST and couldn't pre-book. Have all the lucky recipients been contacted and tickets all sold now?

Jonesy83

Thread starter #184
I haven't heard anything - did apply but non ST and couldn't pre-book. Have all the lucky recipients been contacted and tickets all sold now?
I'm a non season ticket holder but was successful in pre registering. I haven't had a call as of yet to pay for my tickets,but I believe it said they were hoping to get in contact with everyone by Feb 20th.

I'd be very surprised if any Devils allocated seating became available, best hope is probably for un sold seats in the Steelers section.

You don't get a choice, it's sorted for you...and with the huge volume of applications to process, I should imagine that the only criteria to ticket allocations will be for sponsor/corporate and those

requiring wheelchair access/special seating.

A completely fair and humanly reasonable way to do it.
I have corporate seats and I had no option as where to sit and tbh I am just grateful to be there regardless of where I sit.

terry hunt

I am quite content Johnnybravo i have thought about this carefully.
I realise now that Block 19 will be full of King,Parker ,Hughes and Co plus a horde of half crazed Canadians whooping it up (they may even bring that mad guy to run up and down the rows) so i would probably have to wear a crash helmet.
P.S A pity they wont be in Belfast this weekend to get the team pumped up not that i think they will need moitivating

revilo

I guess the only chance of getting a ticket appears to be if a ST holder doesn't take up their ticket (which I guess is a slim chance unless they simply cant make it that day) or if the Steelers don't take up all of their pre-bookings (200 left but they have until Sunday) which again is slim. Either way I cant imagine there will be any/many for those on the waiting list. Im in the same boat of you, so am expecting to have to watch the live stream instead.

drainage

I'm a non season ticket holder but was successful in pre registering. I haven't had a call as of yet to pay for my tickets,but I believe it said they were hoping to get in contact with everyone by Feb 20th.

I'd be very surprised if any Devils allocated seating became available, best hope is probably for un sold seats in the Steelers section.
It's actually by Feb 27th anyone with ST or successfully pre registering will be contacted by then , and the waiting list (non ST no pre reg )is long I hear !

voth26

yes you can. three of them. i'll buy them and you can buy them off me for face.
I would be surprised and annoyed if you get both sets of tickets to be honest I understand you are now a new STH. But Despite watching the Devils for 20+years and needing 4 tickets I could only get 3 when I pre-booked, so im looking for 1 ticket for my daughter who has been watching the Devils for the last 9/10 years. Like a lot of other long time fans she could miss out, so I'm sure you can understand both mine and other fans frustration and disappointment if this the case.

What's the situation with the drummers? I'd assume that if everyones seat is chosen with no say then the drummers won't be able to bring drums?
I only ask as i bring my 9 month old to the games. We're usually miles from the drummers so it isn't an issue but i think our seats for the final are right in front of where the drums would usually be which could be an issue.

BostonBart22

Ear muffs may help.. if the drummers are in the same seats I would be asking how they got tickets for their regular seats, tbh wherever your sat for this final is gonna be noisy, clappers, music, shouting, it certainly will be the noisiest ever game at the IAW

Morning Everyone, first time 'poster' been watching the Devils for a few years now. Got my tickets confirmed for the CC final and I'm NOT a ST holder, Block 7 Row B. I purchased 2 tickets and my lovely Girlfriend has double booked herself so I am willing to sell my second ticket as she will not be coming now. You will be sat next to me obviously and I don't bite lol. Willing to listen to offers drop me a text on 07891281504. Thanks in advance

pjj365

What's the situation with the drummers? I'd assume that if everyones seat is chosen with no say then the drummers won't be able to bring drums?
I only ask as i bring my 9 month old to the games. We're usually miles from the drummers so it isn't an issue but i think our seats for the final are right in front of where the drums would usually be which could be an issue.
Worth asking the question of the club once the initial rush is over - probably next week. Then post on here for swaps if it is an issue

Morning Everyone, first time 'poster' been watching the Devils for a few years now. Got my tickets confirmed for the CC final and I'm NOT a ST holder, Block 7 Row B. I purchased 2 tickets and my lovely Girlfriend has double booked herself so I am willing to sell my second ticket as she will not be coming now. You will be sat next to me obviously and I don't bite lol. Willing to listen to offers drop me a text on 07891281504. Thanks in advance
I've pm'd you

Jonesy83

Thread starter #200
Had my call yesterday at 18.30 but missed it as I was in work. They phoned back this morning at 11.50 and I'm in block 8 row C, happy with those seats. Hoping the Devils shoot that way twice in the game like normal.