Challenge Cup Final Ticket Details

That wasn't my point, my supporting the club 30 years has nothing to do with newbies getting tickets. My gripe, if you read it again, is the fact that I've supported the club through thick and thin since 1986, and failed to get a ticket for the final simply because the website couldn't handle it and crashed, then was allowing you to select seats and then tell you they weren't available, then crashing again. This is nothing to do with "newbies" or any other fan to be honest, simply the fact that the website crashed and took my chance of a ticket away.

Sent from my SM-T715 using Tapatalk
Nope that's totally fair enough. I knew from the off I wouldn't be able to attend but if I could I would have been annoyed with the reliability of the booking system. I'll be watching it on IceTime.
I find it kind of annoying when trying to book tickets for a normal game when the seats seem free but nothing happens when you click on them. Any idea why this is? Surely if they are season tickets they would be just grayed out?!?

Hi wannabe I bought two extra tickets in error (block 10 row k) earlier as the system crashed on me and I panic bought, with the original 3 I wanted also going through. I only want face value for the tickets (£44) so drop me a pm if you are interested buddy.

Hi wannabe I bought two extra tickets in error (block 10 row k) earlier as the system crashed on me and I panic bought, with the original 3 I wanted also going through. I only want face value for the tickets (£44) so drop me a pm if you are interested buddy.

If he doesn't want them can I have first refusel?

drainage

I hope there is equal interest next year for 3000+ devils fans to travel over to Belfast or upto Braehead or wherever it ends up being hosted
Not sure where you grab that comment from? no team had its entire fan base travel away to any game

The last 2 years 1200 to 1500 (rough estimate ) travelled to Sheffield and should it be somewhere where a day trip is viable I would expect similar. However expecting the same volumes where an overnight stay is pretty much guaranteed never mind flights/ ferries is frankly unreal! The costs and time are in no way similar

DevilDom

Not sure where you grab that comment from? no team had its entire fan base travel away to any game

The last 2 years 1200 to 1500 (rough estimate ) travelled to Sheffield and should it be somewhere where a day trip is viable I would expect similar. However expecting the same volumes where an overnight stay is pretty much guaranteed never mind flights/ ferries is frankly unreal! The costs and time are in no way similar
I may be wrong but I think Kal was being sarcastic in response to people complaining about the size of the venue. The point being that there is only such demand from our fans because its in Cardiff.