Challenge Cup Final Ticket Details

Electro

I guess there will be very limited seats becoming available as ST holders may have a change in circumstances and unable to attend.

Why are so many people not getting the fact ST holders seats are reserved, come on people, if your not going the club will make your seat available to non ST people, if your going, now we are confirmed in the final, simply pay the ticket price plus £2 booking fee.

As for the Sheffield and Nottingham fans, northerners are famously very tight with cash, unlikely either clubs fans will want to give the Devils organisation £2 per ticket for booking a ticket that may not be needed or reserving a seat they potentially are not going to use.

Would Devils fans pay either club money for potentially nothing, l wouldn't just on principle of them being the enemy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Devil94

Do we expect that steelers/panthers will sell out their allocation? Sunday night game with a webcast could affect their numbers, but 1500 is a small fraction of their fanbase.

Bazza

Just a curve ball suggestion...and it may not be logistically possible... but as the rink will be split in half, would it be feasible to let the STH who happen to have their seats in the Devils half of the allocation have their own seats for the final? This gives people a 50/50 chance of getting their usual seat and being with their usual people?
Just a thought....

Finny

I'd have thought it would be logistically a nightmare and it would lead to problems fitting people in between existing season ticket seats.

Also, if I've read the article on the website correct you can put several season ticket holders onto one application so you can all sit together that way anyway?

revilo

New member here - started going to games again his year as my daughter has struck up a keen interest in the game - I regularly attended back in the 90s. Anyway, as I'm not a ST holder and didn't pre-register I am going to stick a form in (on the basis of hope as opposed to expectation). I will need two tickets but don't know if I need two forms or one. Does anyone now (tried asking on the Devils FB site but no reply)?

Legin

Looking at the form one form should do but where is says do you want to be put on waiting list write that you want two tickets, otherwise you may be allocated seats in different blocks / rows

ASHIPP

You don't get a choice, it's sorted for you...and with the huge volume of applications to process, I should imagine that the only criteria to ticket allocations will be for sponsor/corporate and those requiring wheelchair access/special seating.

A completely fair and humanly reasonable way to do it.