Cardiff Devils Confirmed Signings & Departures 2018/19

ASHIPP

I'm very pleased Josh is back. It was a difficult season of adjustments; a new position and role, season ending injury to his line mate which prevented us rolling 4 line, a long lay off himself.

But he still performed. Got one of the key goals of the season too. I am expecting more from him this season but that's just because he has settled into his position now and is fully fit. Just needs a little more aggession and he's there.
What he said.If Lordo thinks Josh has a role to play and is doing it well, that's good enough for me. Do we really want to see him playing elsewhere.....no. Welcome back Josh.

Wannabe2

I would be well peed off to see Josh in any of the other pretenders colours, the Man is a Cardiff Devil and I am well chuffed that he is. Welcome back home Josh, your Dad was a Warrior, and so are you.

voth26

Batch needs a big season this year for a few years now he hasn't really progressed so this year he best go all out to improve his game or next year get a upgrade.
Really you don't have talk drivel some times , can you tell me where there's a stack of 6'4 220lbs BRITISH ice hickey players , that can step into the EIHL now because as far as I can see there aren't many if any??

Great to have Josh back, when he is on his game he is unplayable as a power forward. Great guy and a devil through and through. Hope he is here for his tesimonial 10th year and beyond. Still 5 good years left in him if he looks after himself. Huge asset for the club, and tough as nails.

JC23

Surely Jake would be required to be paid?

I’d assume we’re looking at a certain curly haired doctor being our assistant coach.