Campbell out new guy in?

Gaz G

Sounds positive then. Fingers crossed we hear something today. Worry for me is getting the paperwork done in time for him to arrive

if true then I wonder if this could be an expensive signing with the look to icing ten imports for the rest of the season as fulton isn't healing as well as thought?

ASHIPP

It's a sad fact that long term injury doesn't help the progress of the Team when we should be icing a full strength squad. DC has been awesome this season and I so hope he is fit and happy enough at Cardiff to come back next year. Gerad made the right decision, however, for this season. :(
Thank you Derek for your skill and entertainment this season and hope that you are on the road to recovery.

Exciting to ponder who DC's replacement will be - we'll be put out of our misery soon! :?

Kipper

I really felt for DC and Marc Fulton last night. Out with their team mates on crutches and looking sick as pigs. It's got to be so tough for a professional sportsman to have long term injuries and not feeling fully part of the team.

Chris

Administrator
So that's...

Max Birbraer
Jason Castells
Nathan Gillies

Who we've made offers to so far, seems we are trying to bring replacements in afterall ;)

Just need to see who we signed yesterday now :D

Chris.

Wannabe2

Although Gillies is obviously a good player it would have been a risk taking him on, the last thing this team needs is a replacement who could be a liability with injuries. Also hopefully we will see a new face, and thats always a buzz. If we sign a half tidy forward, this team will be a force for anyone.

ASHIPP

Know what you mean - the suspense is killing all of us! We want to know NOW who it will be! :x

Can anyone confirm that Scott Kelman is out of the picture? Does anyone think Gerad will sign another British player if he is going for 2 signings?

I would love to see Danny Stewart of the Bison signed - looks like he's a Devil through and through! Fast, agile and his stats are tidy (especially on pp opportunities)...a great fit for the Team. :mrgreen:

Chris Stone said:
So that's...

Max Birbraer
Jason Castells
Nathan Gillies

Who we've made offers to so far, seems we are trying to bring replacements in afterall ;)

Just need to see who we signed yesterday now :D

Chris.
just out of interest, who is Jason Castells?, can't find him on hockeydb, anyone got a link to his stats?
cheers