Blaze v Devils - Exhibition - 01/09 - 7:30pm

Finny

Hicks is absolute garbage.

One of our players is checked from behind into the boards and goes down. Voth shoves the Blaze player into the boards. Penalty to Voth.

Good Devils attack, and just as Voth is about to shoot he is grabbed and spun around. No penalty. Blaze break and Hill gets a soft hooking call.

And with the Devils on the PP, Max is blatantly cross-checked from behind but does Hicks call it..... of course not.

A

Anonymous

Devils look sharp tonight. A real team effort so far especially in defence. Lyle has made some good saves, one excellent one. Richardson with one or two brilliant blocks. Voth's penalty laughable, arguably one of the silliest calls I've seen. So far so good though. Matzka and Pelle linking up well. Michel his usual self.

Great coverage ruined in the last 2 minutes by this comment " we will be having Dave simms thoughts in a moment" has he adopted a new team now?

Big problems, my girlfriend bought the package for the game while i was in work but cant access her email and get a link, can anyone send me the link so we can try and get on it as hotmail just wont open for her, keeps saying it has matience issues, we want to try and catch at least the last period!

Finny

Awesome goal by Sawyer - who has impressed me so far.

Shame Hicks had to help the Blaze to get back into the game by ignoring an awful elbow to the Tylor's head by Smith, then ignoring a check from behind on a devils defenceman by Lee which led to a two-on-one break.

I have to say, apart from the sound this webcast is very good, can't believe how quick the replays are but I do wish they would wait for a break in play to show them. At one point they were showing a replay when the Devils were going forward

A

Anonymous

cardiffdevil said:
Typical Chavs love it when one of their players flatten Brad but cry foul when the favour is returned
And there was nothing at all wrong with Voth's check, why Smith took objection to it god only knows. Hope you guys are enjoying the game as much as I am. Really good stuff so far. Tylors goal was nice, should Jaeger save those? I dunno. Sawyer took his goal very well, kind of redeemed himself me thinks ! My MoM, Richardson. Defending very well !!

Finny said:
Awesome goal by Sawyer - who has impressed me so far.

Shame Hicks had to help the Blaze to get back into the game by ignoring an awful elbow to the Tylor's head by Smith, then ignoring a check from behind on a devils defenceman by Lee which led to a two-on-one break.
He never disappoints does he!!!
:D :D