Blaze v Devils - Exhibition - 01/09 - 7:30pm

DevilDom

Good highlights even if they are a little one sided ;) (i'm sure the devils had more than the 3 attacks in which they scored!).

Jeff Smith "crunching" hit on Voth was slightly laughable - he hardly moved and then 3 blaze players throw their toys out of the pram when Voth returns the favour (not sure of the blaze player) seconds later. Some things never change though!

Nice goals by all the Devils players -snipers goal from Pelle, thrunderbolt from Michel and who'd thought Sawyer would get probably the most skillful of them all when his slight of hand!

Ger-Devils

DevilDom said:
Good highlights even if they are a little one sided ;) (i'm sure the devils had more than the 3 attacks in which they scored!).

Jeff Smith "crunching" hit on Voth was slightly laughable - he hardly moved and then 3 blaze players throw their toys out of the pram when Voth returns the favour (not sure of the blaze player) seconds later. Some things never change though!

Nice goals by all the Devils players -snipers goal from Pelle, thrunderbolt from Michel and who'd thought Sawyer would get probably the most skillful of them all when his slight of hand!
Cracking finish by Tylor and great work by the 1st line for Pelle's goal. Sawyer's wasn't bad either :D I knew he could play but didn't expect that - Top effort.

wildthing74

Wannabe2 said:
So So So glad i went last night, and thank you Terry Phillips what a great great night at the Skydome, there was actually about 40-50 of us scattered about the rink, moving with every period to see our guys putting the biscuit in the bag. What a start Pelle, i repeat Pelle took the wind out of sails within 16 sec of the face off, and set the scene to show all that were there what we are about this season, and believe me we are about a whole lot of very exciting stuff. Tysons goal, what, i thought the net was going to end up on the M42, and there nettie was still looking at him cocking his elbow to shoot when the net behind him was bulging. Mr Justin Sawyer coming out of the bin to show such soft hands to blow the stuffing out of the Blaze and scoring the match winner, what a great response to the Blaze Donkey calls on him. Believe me people we have a team this season that will have us on the end of our seats, this squad is so so talented and is just what every one of us wished for. To be at Coventry and see there fans leaving as fast as they can is a thing to behold, the score last night could have easily been 6-2 or 6-3 they were never ever in it except for a 5-10 minute lack of concentration. Matzka Matzka so good you want to say it twice,so very much to get excited about, we have a team this season that will get better and better, and is a real tribute to our coach, we have so many good things to look forward to this season it aint true. Its a truelly awesome time to be a Devils fan, and please believe me its gonna get better and better. THIS TEAM IS OVERFLOWING WITH TALENT,thank you Gerad this is just what the doctor ordered. From the D to the forward lines we are looking mighty good. God its gonna be one hell of a season. What a difference a few days make, big time.
Err Glynne,Tyson left 2 seasons ago :lol:

osh

wildthing74 said:
Wannabe2 said:
So So So glad i went last night, and thank you Terry Phillips what a great great night at the Skydome, there was actually about 40-50 of us scattered about the rink, moving with every period to see our guys putting the biscuit in the bag. What a start Pelle, i repeat Pelle took the wind out of sails within 16 sec of the face off, and set the scene to show all that were there what we are about this season, and believe me we are about a whole lot of very exciting stuff. Tysons goal, what, i thought the net was going to end up on the M42, and there nettie was still looking at him cocking his elbow to shoot when the net behind him was bulging. Mr Justin Sawyer coming out of the bin to show such soft hands to blow the stuffing out of the Blaze and scoring the match winner, what a great response to the Blaze Donkey calls on him. Believe me people we have a team this season that will have us on the end of our seats, this squad is so so talented and is just what every one of us wished for. To be at Coventry and see there fans leaving as fast as they can is a thing to behold, the score last night could have easily been 6-2 or 6-3 they were never ever in it except for a 5-10 minute lack of concentration. Matzka Matzka so good you want to say it twice,so very much to get excited about, we have a team this season that will get better and better, and is a real tribute to our coach, we have so many good things to look forward to this season it aint true. Its a truelly awesome time to be a Devils fan, and please believe me its gonna get better and better. THIS TEAM IS OVERFLOWING WITH TALENT,thank you Gerad this is just what the doctor ordered. From the D to the forward lines we are looking mighty good. God its gonna be one hell of a season. What a difference a few days make, big time.
I'll have a couple of pints of whatever Wannabe2's been drinking please barman ! :lol: Good performance by the sounds of things though, well done guys.

ASHIPP

Wannabe2 said:
Ingramator said:
Just watched those highlights. How funny is voth when he hes punched in the face and all he does is laugh at them!!

Look forward to sunday!!!!
Voth is class pure class, something that opposing teams dont comprehend bless them. :lol:
Damn right! Supporters of other teams think the Vother is a coward by not retaliating to all the rubbish he gets but they just don't understand the game he's playing! :cool:

Wannabe2

wildthing74 said:
Wannabe2 said:
Yea sorry guys just a typing error honestly, as if i would have a bit too much to drink. :lol: