Bench coach/Franny

Status
Not open for further replies.

BostonBart22

Ocko said:
Just to throw it out there; Coventry thought Weber was the second coming last year, paid big bucks for him, he certainly had the impressive CV - better than any other coach ever in this country. They put themselves right up there as championship contenders...

....Coventry are still crap.
And won the playoffs under weber last season, not to bad for a crap team ay :DWD

Electro said:
Or the consequences of getting shot of Franny are a PR nightmare at this present time.
Not escaping that easy the most incencitive and immature post you've read a member since last month that might be why?? listen it's a saying jump off that high horse and be a realist, not quite in counselling there's a glaring difference between me and you I have passion for my club aswell as for ice sports due to playing not some plastic tomato season fan or is that not negative enough for you ?

And Chris before you lock this thread too I'm not being abusive I'm just saying what a lot of people are thinking but won't say time to back your club not turn against them still games to play !

Sorry if I offended anyone with the cancer comment (my bad)

Chris

Administrator
I don't plan on locking this topic, the posts haven't become quite as ridiculous as the other thread.

As for this thread, I might not agree that Franny should go, or step away or anything of the sort, but I don't think the thread is a particularly bad one. It's been an interesting read for the most part seeing the different opinions.

I think Ocko has pretty much summed up my thoughts, so i'll shutup now.

I think expectations need to be managed better, the club has come along way since dumb and dumber departed and some of the posters calling for Franny to be off loaded are the same posters that protected those muppets until the very end.

The club have won a major trophy, got to a final to defend that trophy and are still not out of contention for the other three trophies with only a couple of weeks left. The whole league has got better, crowd numbers are up, a new arena is ready next week, we have all had value for money for our season tickets. No players or injured players have been dumped on, increasing the club's ability to attract quality players. Confidence and trust in the organisation is good, as shown by the increase in 50/50 sales and increased prize money.

Totally understand that some people may be disappointed after the good position we were in but that's sport, nothing is guaranteed or there would be some seriously poor bookmakers out there

Some of these moaning posters accused me of moaning about the state of the club under Ragan and Pope FFS

Thread starter #47
Wannabe2 If you would like to comment on the post I have posted which has obviously offended you please do not use my first name on here ,I don't need to get a grip as like i have said everyone is entitled to their opinion on here. I know how much Franny does at the club like you have said before and I am not out of order either. How many times in the past have other fans put a post about poor player performances do they get the same reply from you I think not.
I think Chris should close this thread :evil:

Thread starter #49
Finny, Usernames are created to protect an identity of a fan.
Some people on this thread have taken offence to my post.
which wasn't meant to cause any offence to Franny or the club
it was an honest and open debate.
Wannabee2 knows me through work environment ,I don't think it is down to other members to disclose your real name.

Chris please can you lock this thread

Paulsasha

Status
Not open for further replies.