Ben Davies

Sheincar

Suspect his alleged wage demands would need to come down. They were apparently why he didn't get a contract at Clan in the 1st place.

Electro

I suppose it's too controversial to suggest the Devils gas an import to support one of our own.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Tyke Devil

I must admit...I was really critical in the re-signing of Luke. Happy to admit that from all the games I have seen this
season I will take it all back. I think this year he is doing exactly what Lord wants him to do and does it superbly.

Ben Davies may indeed have added to the overall Quality of our Brit Pack...but do I think it would have gained us
any more points this year? No....and his wages may well have impacted on the quality of our imports. Just my opinion.

Jones just gets better and better. He had great minutes against the Giants. I think he could move up lines if required
and do a job.

KaneDevils

A fair few people said a big fat no to Ben returning not so long ago. A lot were undecided. Now, if we signed him we'd be odds on for the league title? Talking of gassing, I think some of you lot have been on the gas. :D

Finny

We wouldnt need to gas an import but it would probably need doing to release the money to pay for an extra player
Finances would obviously come into it. And that is something we don't know.

I certainly wouldn't swap any of our imports or Brits for Ben. If the money was available to bring him in and keep what we've got then I'd obviously go for it.

Match day roster used to be max of 18+2 netminders. I thought it was increased to 20+2 but can't find anything about it other than the game sheets now have spaces for 22 names.

voth26

I suppose it's too controversial to suggest the Devils gas an import to support one of our own.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
When I spoke to Ben last year and asked about a return to Cardiff, he had no interest in doing so, but now his time in NA is over and fair play to him for giving it a go you think we should potentially gas a player who has done nothing wrong to possibly accommodate a player who didn't want to return here!! Really can't believe you thought it let alone posted it

august04

I don't think we would gas any players to bring Davies in. If the money is there and both parties want it to happen, I think it would be great for the team. Maybe harsh on Jones and Piggott who have done well of late, but it's a very competitive league and his signing would make us stronger again. It would be good to keep him out of the clutches of any title rivals too. I'm hoping anyway.

voth26

I'm not bothered either way if I'm honest, I think Ben is in a similar position Matt Meyers was at the start of this season I know different circumstances but most teams have settled rosters now so if he's expecting big terms that may have to change, he isn't a GB international and whilst a good Brit he isn't an outstanding Brit,

Ocko

Coventry is my guess. Just put Selby on a two way with Swindon so they have a space. Ben coming here would almost certainly be the end for either CJ or Piggsy and I can't see Lord doing that.