2021/22 Roster - Rumours/Predictions

moggy#9

Haddad a possible, but Jardine not so as lordo will try and keep him at the Rabbits
I wonder for jardine whether it would come down to getting a shot at the ahl. The comparative lifestyle differences between our league and the echl are well known, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that might make a difference.

jenks33

Thread starter #26
I wonder for jardine whether it would come down to getting a shot at the ahl. The comparative lifestyle differences between our league and the echl are well known, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that might make a difference.
I agree. If Jardine doesn’t come back to cardiff I can see him playing in a better league in Europe. It’s well documented that the ECHL is a grind on and off the ice. The reason he probably signed for us in the first place is he didn’t fancy a career in the coast

bozman

Beau Bennett's twitter from yesterday:-

"For the first time in my Twitter career I am not joking. I have a huge announcement coming tomorrow…stay tuned."

Ger-Devils

Jardine’s deal was 1 way east coast. I doubt he’ll want to play that league again.

He’s getting to that age where they the AHL class them as vets so not sure.

Ideally see him back in Cardiff

moggy#9

I wouldn’t rule this out, if there’s a school place on offer and Martin’s wages in the pot it could be a goer. We live in hope.
If you think of this on terms of our depth chart, we have both Martin and langlet (probably) to replace. That means that we need to be picking up someone that we expect to be a top scorer, though to be honest I'm kind of expecting that to be one of the final signings.

Last edited:

NathanG

It would be a huge statement if Bennett is announced. Season ticket deadline is very soon so maybe this will push a few more sales through? I'm so excited for 1pm. So much so I may reschedule my zoom induction for my new job